Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Battons Schizo Resignation
For the jack ban: Due to the sensitive nature of the topic that got jack banned, we are not going to be litigating that by posting specific details of the situation here, it's not the place. The place to discuss those aspects of his ban is for Jack to message me, which I already told him to do if he wants to discuss the ban and he has not done so. Call it censorship all you want.

But thanks for all you did for the community battons, your past work will not be forgotten on ttt and the forums. It’s appreciated by many
I dunno about this whole situation, but bye bye Battons. It was fun seeing you on ttt every few months. Also, as many people seem to be mad at him, I'd like to say that Nimble Jack is generally a pretty cool guy and I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it.
I will miss you battons, enjoy your well-earned retirement.

(11-01-2022, 08:44 AM)Kessler Wrote: Also, as many people seem to be mad at him, I'd like to say that Nimble Jack is generally a pretty cool guy and I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it.
Wrong jack, @"JackxDDD" is the jack who is banned.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
i've said it before but the takeaway of "staff behave poorly" should be "staff need to be held more accountable", not "edgelords should be given free reign too"
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(11-01-2022, 09:28 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: i've said it before but the takeaway of "staff behave poorly" should be "staff need to be held more accountable", not "edgelords should be given free reign too"
Last time we tried to advocate for enforcing da rules outside of our own servers half the staff team got crucified lmao so no that's not a line I'm gonna try to cross personally.

As for the thread, I'm really fucking disappointed in all of you that are for trying to defend "diet" pedo jokes. That's fucking disgusting. "Dark humor" shouldn't rely on shock value of "haha catholic priests rape boys!" It's meant to be morbid and cruel humor, not edgey for the sake of edgy. Honestly if you have the pathways in your mind to come up with pedo jokes I personally think you're subhuman and have no place here. It's not hard to just not say creepy shit, Jesus.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(11-01-2022, 10:16 AM)Foxka Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 09:28 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: i've said it before but the takeaway of "staff behave poorly" should be "staff need to be held more accountable", not "edgelords should be given free reign too"
Last time we tried to advocate for enforcing da rules outside of our own servers half the staff team got crucified lmao so no that's not a line I'm gonna try to cross personally.

As for the thread, I'm really fucking disappointed in all of you that are for trying to defend "diet" pedo jokes. That's fucking disgusting. "Dark humor" shouldn't rely on shock value of "haha catholic priests rape boys!" It's meant to be morbid and cruel humor, not edgey for the sake of edgy. Honestly if you have the pathways in your mind to come up with pedo jokes I personally think you're subhuman and have no place here. It's not hard to just not say creepy shit, Jesus.
i'm not sure whether this means half the staff got crucified for trying to enforce the rules or half the staff were breaking them, but it's concerning either way
if it's the latter, it's all the more reason they should be enforced
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(11-01-2022, 10:21 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 10:16 AM)Foxka Wrote:

i'm not sure whether this means half the staff got crucified for trying to enforce the rules or half the staff were breaking them, but it's concerning either way
It means half the staff are cringe edgelords in their own private spaces and the other half that though this wasn't okay fought over it basically. Not too serious but to me speaks about character more than anything idk. I view public servers as late night talk shows where you have some leeweigh with what you can say and joke about but there are topics you shouldn't ever joke about and this thread is a great example of one.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
snip ur shit

i don't wanna read five replies
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I’m going to go trick or treating next year.
former admin2
(11-01-2022, 07:33 AM)Reina Wrote: Right, you were only saying that there shouldn’t have been repercussions for the person who said all of that because they’re just sharing a different opinion about how a victim of grooming wasn’t a victim because he didn’t realize he was being groomed until afterwards, my bad. Edited to fix.

You really really like to not understand my words and twist it in a way that fits your opinion. Not once did I ever say no repercussions, I said he should be unbanned. Believe whatever you want because your gonna do that anyways.