Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Battons Schizo Resignation
(11-01-2022, 11:28 AM)Deadpool Wrote: I’m going to go trick or treating next year.
can I come...

Also bye Battons o7
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
[Image: unknown.png]
Bye Battons, appreciate what you did. You got done dirty.
Also I can't wait for this post to be construed as "joking about pedophilia" again.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(11-01-2022, 01:10 PM)Mana Wrote: mana's shit take
literally no-one said this, quit misconstruing genuine criticism
Shouldn't a web admin(or anybody that can) close this to stop any future back and forth hostile responses.
(11-01-2022, 12:04 PM)Battons Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 07:33 AM)Reina Wrote: Right, you were only saying that there shouldn’t have been repercussions for the person who said all of that because they’re just sharing a different opinion about how a victim of grooming wasn’t a victim because he didn’t realize he was being groomed until afterwards, my bad. Edited to fix.

You really really like to not understand my words and twist it in a way that fits your opinion. Not once did I ever say no repercussions, I said he should be unbanned. Believe whatever you want because your gonna do that anyways.

The only punishment he received was a ban and your only suggestion is “unban him.” I’m sorry but I have no clue how else you could want your words to be interpreted if not as “remove the only consequence of his actions”. It’s not super convincing to say “you’re twisting my words” any time you realize you made a terrible point, or at least worded your point very poorly. 

I’ll stop engaging here since I’ve made my point and clarified the reasoning behind it in dong’s server, so there’s nothing more for me to add atm.
Yeah this is getting out of hand.

EDIT:

To clarify, if Gabe and the other admins want, this thread can be reopened later.  Not enough admins are online cause of work to ensure that everything remains civil.
Ya'll like to turn the knob to 11 sometimes, so this is a precaution.
I’m going to reopen this for now since I can watch it more closely now. All I ask is that we please keep it on topic, no specifics on Jack’s ban/that situation like I mentioned before, don’t harass or genuinely bully people. It’s been fairly good so far with discussing the points brought up and saying your goodbyes, so please don’t try to push the limit. My patience will get more limited if that happens. Thank
so... what's up guyes
(11-01-2022, 02:54 PM)bart simpson fan Wrote: so... what's up guyes
I don't really want to add all that much to this thread since we already had a discussion in DMs wen this was closed I simply want to wish you the best & thank you for all that you have done for us myself & many others appreciate you. See you around Battons farewell.  Heart
[Image: i43gHnI.png]