Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello i am yeat
you may already know me or you may not, I am yeat, or year (to epic dude). I applied for trusted like a week ago but was denied because I wasn't known by enough people. Personally i think i didn't tell enough people to +1 my app. I'm going to apply on the day I'm allowed to - 11/28/22. Be there or forever hold the L.

anyway i like yeat if that isn't apparent but I also like rock and rap and hip hop and some dance also some of the older country and . It's all over. I like a lot of music. From tom petty to daft punk to steely dan to tame impala to wishbone ash to pink floyd to yeat (of course). I'm also a big movie guy, I've seen a lot of good movies (favorite is probably the godfather I). 
I literally only play TTT and I joined a long time ago during my highschool time when i first got my pc but then took a long break and recently got back into TTT a little more than a month ago now that i have some more time while in college. (i'm studying computer engineering but I don't know jack shit about computers). 

I like to play gmod a lot but I'm also into normal fps such as battlefield or post scriptum. I also like to play for honor (i hate that game [i have an addiction]). Other than that the game selection is all over.

I procrastinate a shit ton. If i've got homework i'll probably be on TTT procrastinating doing it.

idk if this is too much of an intro but here you go its all out in fron t of you.
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
Welcome to the forums friend! I don’t play TTT much anymore but I hope you enjoy your time there.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
The goat himself. Nice to know a little bit about my friend!
YEAT FOR TRUSTED 2022
Welcome to the forums yeat! I'm glad to see you! Amazing person and amazing friend overall!! GET THIS MAN HIS TRUSTED SO HE CAN QUEUE YEAT!
you twizzy fr
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Hey man happy to see you making an introduction :) let's talk computer engineering sometime that shit is cool
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Welcome Yeat! Glad to see you’ve made an introduction and looking forward to another trusted app!
hello you are yeat
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Literally who?