Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end of my 1 year lease! (Almost)
Well it's been a fun 11 months staffing the dinklebergs discord, but I've thought long and hard about resigning and I think its about time now.... 

I really enjoyed staffing the discord and appreciate the opportunity, getting to see so many new and old players come and go just don't realize time fly's.

Life just really catches up with yeah and never know when or how it will change but things happens so quick sometimes don't see it coming, been so busy with work and staffing here I haven't really focused much on my own life lately, but again it's been a great run! 

I want to thank @Jammin for helping me get to where I am as for @reina for changing my perspective on things and not to be so self pitty lol I still will pop in the discord and chat here and there but haven't done anything with the staff role so minuswell not pointlessly hold it.

All in all I thank everyone else who are there for me and helped me through not just staffing but irl issues as well, it means alot! Take care
[Image: titan.gif]
Take care of yourself and best of luck with everything. Life comes first so definitely focus on that. Thanks for what you've done
Delete this now before anybody sees

Don't forget to swing by and say hi from time to time
[Image: unknown.png]
Good luck
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Was fun joking around with you. See ya man, and good luck in life.
[Image: image.png]
sayonara! life comes first bro, good luck wherever you may end up.
Enjoy your retirement  Heart  & good luck!
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
Although we have never talked much besides some positive comments towards you, I hope you enjoy your resignation and focus on your life first! Good Luck with everything! <3 

- slater
Thanks for everything my friend. Your service to the community is greatly appreciated :-)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
hate to see you go, but I'm glad you are making the decision that you believe is best for you.