Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end of my 1 year lease! (Almost)
I will miss you my friend! Thank you for everything. You've done alot and you should be proud of the changes you have helped make!

Love you my friend!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Love you titan don't be a stranger <3
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Best of luck and thank you for your service <3
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Cya around Titan o7
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
it's always smart to prioritize your well-being, so it's good that you made this decision before completely burning yourself out. i'm not sure how i helped since we've barely spoken, but glad to be of service. adiós, amigo! :)
I don't think we ever really spoke to each other, but good luck, and thank you for the time you've given the community!
Peace out mate. Glad we got to staff together. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
bro just renew your lease...
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
o7 titan.

may your journey into the future go smoothly and without a hitch,
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD