Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Damien Slay Abuse
(11-04-2022, 05:58 PM)spooky Wrote: Damien and Caribou are trolling. I don't know how Damien got Trusted, but I am definitely not the only one who has been affected by this. His staff position should be reviewed.
Over a valid slay?? are you kidding me?
(11-04-2022, 05:59 PM)caribou Wrote: [Image: image.png]

OKAY MAN UNCALLED FOR.

I was looking to see if you had a history of trolling, which you do. I don't know why anyone is giving you the benefit of the doubt for this
(11-04-2022, 06:02 PM)spooky Wrote:

OKAY MAN UNCALLED FOR.

I was looking to see if you had a history of trolling, which you do. I don't know why anyone is giving you the benefit of the doubt for this

idk man you're the one with the -18 rep are you sure you're not the troll?
The kill on Zondaa looks legit, but not the one on Caribou. The death scene doesn't show any unid bodies directly near him - there's one further up closer to you, and one on the other side of the dumpster (that he can't see). Also, you can't say he's kos'd as justification for killing him... when you are the one who kos'd him. That's just circular reasoning.

I don't see anything here. -1 abuse.

OKAY MAN UNCALLED FOR.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
(11-04-2022, 06:04 PM)cameron Wrote:

OKAY MAN UNCALLED FOR.

My reputation doesn't matter, I'm literally just on the forums to make sure this is taken care of appropriately. You can all flame and troll all you want, it ultimately doesn't matter. I had a valid KOS on two people, I validly shot two people, I explained why I shot the two people, and I was falsely slain for it. It's just one slay - my report isn't for the sole reason of just this one time event. Damien loves to mute, slay, and kick people because he's power-tripping on a position he's proved in the past he's not capable of holding.

(11-04-2022, 06:04 PM)nouseforaname Wrote: The kill on Zondaa looks legit, but not the one on Caribou. The death scene doesn't show any unid bodies directly near him - there's one further up closer to you, and one on the other side of the dumpster (that he can't see). Also, you can't say he's kos'd as justification for killing him... when you are the one who kos'd him. That's just circular reasoning.

I don't see anything here. -1 abuse.

As I mentioned further up the thread, Damien only included the video of me actually killing them. He didn't include a video of me being shot and them walking on the unidentified bodies, which is the point at which I called the KOS.
(11-04-2022, 06:06 PM)spooky Wrote:
(11-04-2022, 06:04 PM)cameron Wrote:

OKAY MAN UNCALLED FOR.

My reputation doesn't matter, I'm literally just on the forums to make sure this is taken care of appropriately. You can all flame and troll all you want, it ultimately doesn't matter. I had a valid KOS on two people, I validly shot two people, I explained why I shot the two people, and I was falsely slain for it. It's just one slay - my report isn't for the sole reason of just this one time event. Damien loves to mute, slay, and kick people because he's power-tripping on a position he's proved in the past he's not capable of holding.

[Image: 277a82166447e694968747b8a5a79e02.jpg]
this is a weird hill to die on...

This is one of those moments where you should've just taken a step back and questioned yourself "Is this a good thread to post?" before you actually posted it.

I say that the situation was handled correctly. -1 to abuse.
If I'm constantly power tripping and abusing my powers then why isn't there any evidence of it here? If I'm gagging people and muting people for no reason I'd have way more than just an abuse thread for a valid slay. I think you're trying to grip onto anything and say anything to get me in trouble when It was a valid slay. It's really stupid to keep saying that I abuse all the time and have a constant power trip when you cannot provide evidence of said abusive behavior.
Thank you so much for this report. I will talk to Damien personally and congratulate him on doing his job correctly. I will even offer him a position on the board of dinks
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]