Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban for multiple offenses
Offender's Name & Steam ID: dsylexia STEAM_0:1:82959275

Potential Witnesses: Super Milk Chan, Ryzif, BIIG_SAD, Carson, Mono

Reason to Ban: multiple offences but mainly staff disrespect, donor abuse, mic spam, and minging

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/FsSIScP, screenshots below

Other: This player has been banned one day for minging and staff disrespect (as stated in the notepad attachment) along with two kicks for offenses (again stated in the notepad attachment).  I believe that he should be stripped of his donor, if he hasn't already, and banned at least a week for all the offenses he has racked up.  Milk Chan will be adding more evidence when he can.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   evidence.txt (Size: 495 bytes / Downloads: 13)
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
Adding to evidence.
---
09/16/2022

For context in this clip I was dealing with a ghosting team as a Trusted & there was no one on & available to do a temp ban so rather then let them ruin other peoples games
I was focusing them on to the same team & Dsylxeia was encouraging braking the rules such as team switching at the end my internet was playing up & went away from keyboard
but you can hear him being disrespectful at the end of the video for god knows what reason.

If you DC for a bit & reconnect it dose not show who is talking just so you can understand what is going on.

https://archive.org/details/Dsylxeia

Witness: President Karlos

[Image: image.png]
---
11/02/2022
Mic spam whistling into the mic in Carsons ban request video for something unrelated.
A very minor thing but adding it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1GNmk6Jqc&ab_channel=Carson
---
10/03/2022
Ryzif got some screenshot's of slurs
[Image: SPOILER_IMG_1268.png]
[Image: SPOILER_IMG_1267.png]

---
08/17/2022
Nullify got a screenshot of a comment on cutting ones wrist.
[Image: 2.png]

---
09/11/2022
Calling out ghosting in chat.

---

Dsylxeia is not a Dona by the way I know why you got that impression but there is no Dona abuse.

I should have more in my archive in regards to this I will go looking wen I have free time and add it to this post as I find it until the tread is closed.

Note: I set the dates to match that of the USA to try & make it less confusing & did it wrong origenly.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
I've had to deal with this guy a lot. Not the greatest person out there, thats for sure.
Also where did you get donor abuse from? I don't believe he's ever had donor.
As someone who issued the most previous punishments against this player, I can safely say that this player:
-purposely and maliciously disrespects staff
-maliciously disrespects other players.
-slurs when staff are not on, still slurs when staff are on (has ceased while staff are on post day ban)
-has expressed multiple times that they do not like playing here, calling staff "power tripping"

In general, my take here is that this player does everything in his power to get themselves' banned/punished, then is going into a "shocked pikachu" when they are punished for misbehaving.

I will go through my VODs when I have rested. I just wanted to put my 2 cents here.

I am not a fan of this kind of behavior. Dsylexia has proven time and again that he doesn't want to behave himself, and at this point, is becoming a liability to the day to day of the server. people are starting to copy/take up on his bad behaviors, and it is poisoning the well so to speak.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Player has been banned for a month for his multitude of offenses.

Please let or one of the mods or admins know if the ban doesnt stick.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.