Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#LacedForTMod2022
Ingame Name: Laced Xanax, chicago porch pirate

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

Discord Tag: Laced Xanax#8211

Time Played: too long, gametracker only shows 1761 hours but it does not take into account my many, many names

When First Joined: May 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): After 7:30 P.M. when I work, whenever when I'm off.

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I have previous experience in this position and higher. Using said experience, I plan to continue helping wherever I can, whether that be testing new content for the server or giving based takes where they're needed, handling reports, etc. With the added powers that TMod has, though, I will be able to further assist players that are either stuck somewhere, or need their karma adjusted for one reason or another ;)

Why you want to help the community: Aside from some recent hiccups, my love for this community and the people in it has never truly died over the past 4 years. I know I've been a bit bipolar with how I've felt about this place, but I think anyone else would be given what I've gone through. plus, blue is cool

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 28 times, although more than half are joke bans

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): a lot of times but here's my last tmod app LMFAO

How did you find us?: i don rember

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): ye

Other: im the forms gobbler, lmk if theres any concerns and i will do my best to address them tho gn
I've been one of your larger critics on recent staff apps and unban requests, etc.
From everything i've seen having shared the staff discord with you over the past month, I have no issues with you taking up t-mod at this time.
You've proved me wrong from the moment you joined the staff discord, and for that i'm thankful.

+1 from me.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Erm, I hate you so -1.

On a serious note, Laced is one of the busiest workers (aside from me) when it comes to the trusted team. Giving him TMod would be excellent since he does a great job already as Trusted.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
(11-07-2022, 12:10 AM)Jammin Wrote: I've been one of your larger critics on recent staff apps and unban requests, etc.
From everything i've seen having shared the staff discord with you over the past month, I have no issues with you taking up t-mod at this time.
You've proved me wrong from the moment you joined the staff discord, and for that i'm thankful.

+1 from me.
im so fucking mad u used my app as an excuse to put a reason to be thankful
+1

+1, im biased

actually though laced is cool af does his job well i think he would be a great tmod
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
Hi Laced, 

No doubt this is the easiest choice to make to promote laced to a higher position. Already has the necessary experience, been doing very amazing, in my opinion, and no doubt deserves to be a TMod. Considering that with skull's application to be a mod, Me, Ryan, Skull, and Coco being somewhat active and the rest of the TMod's being somewhat active/inactive, it would be a great help to promote him and allow him to better the server any way he can. I know Laced will do good and is definitely an amazing person to support all the way to mod. (If you ever consider to be a mod that is) 

+1, Easiest plus one of my life! Good Luck Laced <3

-slater 

im in ur walls
he’s a cool dude with cool experience and has been very nice lately give him tmod just do it +1

for a serious reply he’s taken staff again in stride and staffs in an unbiased manner, doesn’t let shit slide and handles reports effectively

just give it to the man +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
Last time Laced applied for this role, he got community banned. +1 for a repeat
former admin2
+1 from me as Laced has been a great addition to the team and I have no doubt he will do great things as a T-Mod! Gl on your app!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]