Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#LacedForTMod2022
(11-08-2022, 10:39 AM)Spookybrr Wrote: This post is from a community member who at the time would like to stay anonymous.

"I don't find it fair that someone can hate on the server and cause issues for 3 years just to come back and be rewarded with staff because they acted okay enough for 2-3 months.
That entire time too you would go from full fledge hatred to okay I'll play again. I don't think that constant flip-flop of mindsets is appropriate for staff (look at salty for example he only got denied because he was much more forward with it). You maintain a good face here somehow despite everything, but if you go anywhere outside of the main hub you're the exact same like Battons said.

I was a bipolar (at best) teenager. During those times, I felt I had been wronged (see community ban for more on that) and acted out in response. Am I defending my past actions? No. Am I trying to rectify them now? Yes. About my behavior outside of Dinks, going by the precedent we've set after the aforementioned community ban, it really shouldn't be taken into account. As long as we are, though, I encourage you, the writer, to find something from the past 6 months outside of Dinks where I have done something besides say a slur.

edit: also, I can guarantee you I did not go from "full fledge hatred" to playing again lol, the only time I can think of saying something like that is going "i hate this server" after a misreg. Which I think is completely fair outside of it being not serious.

I also don't think you can see both sides of anything because if something goes against your beliefs or challenges you, you go full defense mode and shoot it down. Like I said on one of your unbans sometime ago, you do NOT avoid people that you don't like because you actively try and make them go through hell. Who am I to vote though because this will probably just get accepted anyways and your ego will continue to be inflated by being handed things that you don't deserve."

I've already addressed the "going against your beliefs" part in an earlier comment. I may have tried actively making someone's life hell 3 years ago, but I am nowhere near the same person I was then. I've still yet to see a recent example of this.
Thanks for your comment, my responses are in red. c:
(11-08-2022, 11:54 AM)Killahsasasin Wrote: -1 If i can't have it no1 can
+2 just because need to balance out the -1  from earlier
(11-08-2022, 10:40 AM)LemonTiara Wrote: I am not sure we are talking about the same word, but the r word im thinking is not a slur? It's allowed on the server as well so if it is a problem, it goes beyond laced lol. Salty made a whole thread about it. 

I'd like the community to completely forget that thread ever even happened. It is incredibly cringeworthy and just needs to be left in April of 2022.

Laced, I still think you need more time before going up the ladder similarly to what Happy said, but I really do appreciate you taking the time to respond to what I had to say.
(11-07-2022, 04:55 PM)happy Wrote: Guess i'll be the plot twist with the -1. This isn't from how he staffs because we all know he'll do fine as a tmod, but it is my own personal feelings here. I just wish you'd have waited longer to see if you truly want to dive that far into staffing again. Now I know what people will say "you're being over dramatic its just tmod." but we all know you'll go for mod next month. I'd just hate to see this place take it toll on you.

reason its not a 0 is because i hate giving 0
oh hey i forgot to respond to this

I don't see myself burning out, and I'm actually of the opinion that staffing gets easier as you go up the ladder, with the exception being Admin bc I haven't held that rank so I can't really give my thoughts on that. 

I appreciate the concern tho, love u bro <3
(11-08-2022, 12:06 PM)Salty Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 10:40 AM)LemonTiara Wrote: I am not sure we are talking about the same word, but the r word im thinking is not a slur? It's allowed on the server as well so if it is a problem, it goes beyond laced lol. Salty made a whole thread about it. 

I'd like the community to completely forget that thread ever even happened. It is incredibly cringeworthy and just needs to be left in April of 2022.

Laced, I still think you need more time before going up the ladder similarly to what Happy said, but I really do appreciate you taking the time to respond to what I had to say.
Do you have the link 4 that thread?
(11-08-2022, 12:13 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: -with the exception being Admin bc I haven't held that rank so I can't really give my thoughts on that. 

Admin is soooo easy, all you gotta do is go inactive and play 2k18 like me
former admin2
Personally, I do feel that Laced is ready to be a TMod. I understand he used to be “quite the troublemaker” to say the least, but there are huge changes to a man’s character close to the ages of becoming an adult. I feel that Laced has truly changed for the better and he has no ill intent towards the community. However, if there is a large portion of the community that feel he hasn’t changed, then maybe Laced should apply for tmod another time. This could give Laced the time he needs to prove that he has changed for the better, and show the community he cares and harbors no ill-will towards the community and it’s members. My previous comment on this thread still stands; I fully support Laced and my vote is still +1
(11-08-2022, 02:04 PM)Nate Wrote: Personally, I do feel that Laced is ready to be a TMod. I understand he used to be “quite the troublemaker” to say the least, but there are huge changes to a man’s character close to the ages of becoming an adult. I feel that Laced has truly changed for the better and he has no ill intent towards the community. However, if there is a large portion of the community that feel he hasn’t changed, then maybe Laced should apply for tmod another time. This could give Laced the time he needs to prove that he has changed for the better, and show the community he cares and harbors no ill-will towards the community and its members. My previous comment on this thread still stands; I fully support Laced and my vote is still +1
from reading other things, precisely my thoughts as well. Not discounting bad things, but he’s clearly grown up a lot
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(11-08-2022, 10:40 AM)LemonTiara Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 01:03 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 07:58 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: When recently have I openly insulted people? If I don't like someone, they end up on my block list and/or I ignore them. I do not go out of my way to insult them.

Feel free to post any evidence you have to the contrary, but keep in mind there is a fine line between being blunt in my comments and actually insulting people.
you did straight up say you wouldn't revive me because you didn't like me that one time and called me the r slur in a report

I am not sure we are talking about the same word, but the r word im thinking is not a slur? It's allowed on the server as well so if it is a problem, it goes beyond laced lol. Salty made a whole thread about it. 

Also, reviving??? LOL. Not as serious as actual staffing bias IMO but you do you.

With this being said, should laced get tmod? I dunno. Haven't seen him much on the server at the same time as me. But, my opinion based solely off of past experiences would be he shouldn't. But that's not fair soo...
The r slur is one of several slurs that are allowed on the server, but it's still a slur
And it's just an example of a relevant thing that happened, the post I responded to isn't about staffing bias but insulting people
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Laced is mean to me but i think I'll still +1 this since he's grown a lot from the past shenanigans (we all been there)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions