Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#LacedForTMod2022
My issue is there are a lot people parroting the "he's changed!" or "he's different than who he was before" who were just clowning on Salty and many other "reformed trollers" for applying for staff.

Clearly no consistency in that realm.

Other than that I have no real input and decidedly neutral on this application, but just a simple observation.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
I was going to stay out of this, as it's pretty well documented that most nefarious things Laced gets into, I'm involved, and vice versa, isn't a good look, all that, blah blah blah saying things on known close friends' apps is dumb.

Buuuut people are being silly here.

1. Laced doesn't have a consistent history of having staff and then resigning due to >insert grievance here<
He has started playing less on several occasions, usually more to do with mental health stuff, which no one can fault him for, but he hasn't constantly been in and out of the staffing team, not nearly as much as some. The comparison to Salty doesn't hold much weight.

2. His 'recent' history as a no good dirty bad kid is pretty short, and happened awhile ago. He may say some things in outside discords, but I am pretty sure I can find an insanely large amount of people who do that. Some of y'all have said some pretty fucky stuff in places you don't think it's seen, or expressed some pretty fucky opinions that would get you in trouble if it were known. So no pretending outside discords matter. Aside from those, his recent history has been pretty positive. He's purposefully staying out of things that would draw the ire of the collective when even his close friends (oops sry) are in the midst of contention.

3. Shitting on the server isn't even a big deal when taken seriously, but he hasn't seriously said something negative about it in ages. A huge amount of people say "this server sucks" every day, but get on it multiple times a week, and it's well known that they actually love it There was a time people would bring up the whole "grrr laced y r u here if u hate it sm" and that was a good two years ago, and he pretty much stopped complaining outwardly at that point. So, another moot point.

4. calling someone a retard is fine if they're being retarded thank you next

5. that's about it, but one part directed at laced, as it has been my concern about everyone in and around our group when it comes to staffing
Do you /really/ want this? Lord knows it's a pain to be someone that is pretty consistently in the spotlight in this community, especially while staffing. If you can read this, and without even a second of doubt say yes, then yeah, I +1, not that it matters because #dinklejokecrewmanplacegroup
Just don't try to climb if you foresee it putting you in a bad place at all, homie. Y'iknow, all that jazz.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(11-08-2022, 05:24 PM)bunniey Wrote: Do you /really/ want this? Lord knows it's a pain to be someone that is pretty consistently in the spotlight in this community, especially while staffing. If you can read this, and without even a second of doubt say yes, then yeah, I +1, not that it matters because #dinklejokecrewmanplacegroup
Just don't try to climb if you foresee it putting you in a bad place at all, homie. Y'iknow, all that jazz.

I believe I can handle it.
i like mac n cheese
(11-08-2022, 05:17 PM)breece (2) Wrote: My issue is there are a lot people parroting the "he's changed!" or "he's different than who he was before" who were just clowning on Salty and many other "reformed trollers" for applying for staff.

Clearly no consistency in that realm.

Other than that I have no real input and decidedly neutral on this application, but just a simple observation.
Salty's main issue is that he consistantly leaves the community and promises to never come back, only to come back a month later. I don't personally care if he used to troll, he just needs to prove he will stay for the long run.
former admin2
(11-08-2022, 06:00 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 05:17 PM)breece (2) Wrote: My issue is there are a lot people parroting the "he's changed!" or "he's different than who he was before" who were just clowning on Salty and many other "reformed trollers" for applying for staff.
Salty's main issue is that he consistantly leaves the community and promises to never come back, only to come back a month later.

This thread shouldn’t become about me, that’s not the focus of what breece said. I get he specifically stated my name in this but he did also say many other reformed trollers as well, so keep that in mind. We’re more than aware I have had an issue with commitment in this community and that doesn’t need to be brought up here, although I do appreciate your honesty.
(11-08-2022, 05:24 PM)bunniey Wrote: I was going to stay out of this, as it's pretty well documented that most nefarious things Laced gets into, I'm involved, and vice versa, isn't a good look, all that, blah blah blah saying things on known close friends' apps is dumb.

Buuuut people are being silly here.

1. Laced doesn't have a consistent history of having staff and then resigning due to >insert grievance here<
He has started playing less on several occasions, usually more to do with mental health stuff, which no one can fault him for, but he hasn't constantly been in and out of the staffing team, not nearly as much as some. The comparison to Salty doesn't hold much weight.

sure but have you ever considered that i am based and you are cringe so my opinion is right and yours is wrong?

(More on point, I'm not gonna really defend anything I said with my comment mostly because besides acting as an observation, it was not directly related to Laced's app. Good luck on your app.)
[Image: xdjlve.png]
ok from here on out pls just comment about the app itself unless its absolutely necessary
+1 has been handling tons of reports and has good judgement when it comes to staffing duties. you did kind of mellow out the moment you got trusted which sort of bums me out a little bit, hope you don't burn yourself out
+1

Laced is ranked 7th place in game time on gametracker. For someone who has been apart of the community for such a long time deserves the rank of Tmod.
+1 this guys a moron

My Maps
been here since September 2016