Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, its a me, cronic depression
Whats gucci? Most of you guys already know me, but for those that dont, Im Cimag, see mag, sea mag, or climag, I go by these names taking into account the sillynes of my name

I applied for trusted like a long time ago and back again a month ago  but was denied because I wasn't known by enough people (or at least the new people)  Personally i think i didn't tell enough people to +1 my app cus I though people would have my back, but I got wrecked, humilliated and destroyed  I'm going to apply on the day I'm allowed to and hopefully we will all enjoy from Cimag trusted

Hmm what can I say of myself? tbh I learned english thanks 2 videogaems, both writing and speaking, and when speaking I try not to sound with an accent, even though some people do say I have some russian, german, italian or latin accent (or as klessler said it a "speech impediment),  I started playing Gmod  in a gaming laptop back when trading keys on steam was a thing, and now I bought my own pc so Im very happy 4 that, I LOVE Marina & the diamonds, and I saw her for the first time this year, she even gift me a ticket personally, so I can die happily after that, I also like all kind of music genres, like, all of them, I dont think music is something worth being picky over, Im studying laws and I can tell you in all honesty this shouldnt be a career at all lol, plus we can practice spanish if u want
Besides Gmod, I always play say, csgo, dishonored, AoM, TF2, MGS and chess, yes, chess is still a thing and its great

I think you should always stick to being honest, however this doesnt mean you should lack the empathy that comes with it 
idk if this is too much of an intro but here you go its all out in fron t of you.
Bienvenido al foro amigo. Looking forward to seeing you around here and on the server more :)
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Wait are you fr about marina and the diamonds because Electra heart is like one of my favorite albums of all time
(11-07-2022, 11:22 AM)coco?? Wrote: Wait are you fr about marina and the diamonds because Electra heart is like one of my favorite albums of all time
FR FR no cap, Ive listened to the leaked songs, the special editions, you name it ! TFJ, EH, Froot, Love+Fear, ADML, shes a m a z i n g, though My favorite one of all times would be Lonely Hearts Club
Welcome to the forums Cimag!
I end up calling you C Image often. ooops.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
climax
[Image: read.jpg]
Welcome Cimag! I look forward to seeing another trusted app soon! If you have any question or need help feel free to message me on discord or ingame!
ciamg, idk who you think you are but you're ciamg.
[Image: 6lEfxlS.png?1]
idk how to put images in the right way or make em smaller

also thank u 4 using my intro as a guide :)
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat