Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bmanthetbm abusing and accusing of being banned and having an atlernate
(01-09-2017, 09:33 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 09:19 PM)Mari Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 08:59 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: I do understand that I abuse the bring command, and i have a nasty tendancy to be an asshole in reports, but according to the originial post that claims i was abusing my gag powers if false, he had been mic spamming and trolling all weekend, and multiple times that morning for that matter, and his claim that i thought we banned him is true, we banned his buddy j-froc on saturday, and i thought we had banned him along with his buddy, clarical error on my part.

I havent seen wassup do anything wrong, hes been kind and nice from what ive seen so far. Also you may be mistaken, i dont think he has anyone named j-froc added on his friendslist. You might be thinking of someone else. anyways, you missed the point. Bman this isnt just about him reporting you silly xP, this is about you abusing your powers and being mean. As a staff you should want to make everyone happy and make the server a better place, plus you should be a good example for others.

You can change name. You have to check their alias to know if they're friends or not.

Sorry about that last post, i overlooked it and it was really aggresive, i didnt mean it like that. So i editted it so it was less aggresive. Also i just went through all his friends and none of them ever named themselves j-roc. Unless they had a fight and removed each other or spam name changed or something
Dont look so blue
Some more anecdotal evidence here but I've also had a few problems with Bman in the past, namely him being overly aggressive and insulting me for minor things, not even rule breaks.
I recall him killing me once and it was a bit questionable so I started talking to him about it and he told me to "shut up" and called me an idiot. I think it's immature and unprofessional for a staff member to say those things to somebody. I don't have any evidence of this because I wasn't recording at the time but I figured I'd just throw my viewpoint into this thread and give support to the other claims from people of Bman being aggressive.
Hopefully another member of staff can have a word with him or something and tell him to act a little nicer when dealing with people.
To keep this on topic with the initial complaint. Echoing what Scoovie said, you were punished for micspam. Something that is not generally tolerated. Bman was not abusing his powers in this case. 

Other than that, Bman I expect you to keep your cool and try not to be as aggressive as you have been. Please try to keep a welcoming mentality to all players.
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
(01-09-2017, 11:39 PM)Obi Juan Canblowme Wrote: To keep this on topic with the initial complaint. Echoing what Scoovie said, you were punished for micspam. Something that is not generally tolerated. Bman was not abusing his powers in this case. 

Other than that, Bman I expect you to keep your cool and try not to be as aggressive as you have been. Please try to keep a welcoming mentality to all players.
This ^^^ and even if being a dick in a report seems small, it comes off pretty strong to a new player when a staff member insults him in a report.
(01-09-2017, 09:33 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 09:19 PM)Mari Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 08:59 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: I do understand that I abuse the bring command, and i have a nasty tendancy to be an asshole in reports, but according to the originial post that claims i was abusing my gag powers if false, he had been mic spamming and trolling all weekend, and multiple times that morning for that matter, and his claim that i thought we banned him is true, we banned his buddy j-froc on saturday, and i thought we had banned him along with his buddy, clarical error on my part.

I havent seen wassup do anything wrong, hes been kind and nice from what ive seen so far. Also you may be mistaken, i dont think he has anyone named j-froc added on his friendslist. You might be thinking of someone else. anyways, you missed the point. Bman this isnt just about him reporting you silly xP, this is about you abusing your powers and being mean. As a staff you should want to make everyone happy and make the server a better place, plus you should be a good example for others.

You can change name. You have to check their alias to know if they're friends or not.

i dont even know j-froc and i've had alot of names but j-froc is not one of them, im more of like an anime funny kinda name guy, also j-froc isn't on my friendslist im pretty sure, because i mostly add inrl people as my friends

i mean i've made funny noises and thats about it, thats not considered mic spam is it?
If you are causing unnessesary noises through the microphone it can be considered mic spam. If a staff member tells you to stop it, they have the right to gag you if you do not comply and keep doing so. This can result in a round gag, a kick and then a temp ban (in this order!!!) if the player who has been told to stop continiues with this behavioure.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.