✿InfamousFunny69✿™ ✔
Cassie Moon
StrenuousSpider

Reason to Ban: 
Ghosting

Proof: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjSz4VaDsns

Other:
I only got clips of the person on my team, but this one was ironic. Clearly every witness was agreeing to this (chat is in the last seconds of the video)
+1 to day ban this is very obvious ghosting.

I appreciate the hell out of you editing your video down so we are not watching 40 mints of nothing.

I would recommend leaving in more of the round for ghosting/hackers (start of recording them for that round to the end of that round) 
there is just some context clues we use to determine what it is they are doing with more context not exactly necessary in this case mind you
but it can mean the difference between a ban vs no ban or in this case I had to struggle a bit to tell weather or not it is ghosting or a ESP hack.
It is ghosting by the way you are right.

Thank you for the report.

Note: we can't ban the other player without video evidence of them all so ghosting if someone would like to add there own evidence of the other that would be appreciated.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(11-08-2022, 05:37 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: Note: we can't ban the other player without video evidence of them all so ghosting if someone would like to add there own evidence of the other that would be appreciated.
If it's just two people (not saying it is) I don't see why the other wouldn't be banned, even without evidence. They are obviously ghosting together.
[Image: image.png]
(11-08-2022, 05:37 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: +1 to day ban this is very obvious ghosting.

I appreciate the hell out of you editing your video down so we are not watching 40 mints of nothing.

I would recommend leaving in more of the round for ghosting/hackers (start of recording them for that round to the end of that round) 
there is just some context clues we use to determine what it is they are doing with more context not exactly necessary in this case mind you
but it can mean the difference between a ban vs no ban or in this case I had to struggle a bit to tell weather or not it is ghosting or a ESP hack.
It is ghosting by the way you are right.

Thank you for the report.

Note: we can't ban the other player without video evidence of them all so ghosting if someone would like to add there own evidence of the other that would be appreciated.

This is why I always edit my videos to save you from spending like 10 minutes just to watch a case. I do understand though that you may need full context as a proof whether it is a case or not.

However, I always post the most important and obvious parts and I usually post only cases of cheating. This time I felt like doing a thread of ghosters case due their ironic attitude.

Thank you for your time and for keeping the server fair and clean.
Beaned a day for ghosting. 

Thanks for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]