Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
trusted application 2 electric boogaloo
Ingame Name: yeat

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:438087125

Discord Tag: yeat#2372

Time Played: 250 hours+

When First Joined: I really don't know, I think sometime between 1-2 years ago, played for a while, then took a break for a year and got back into the server recently

Availability: usually sporadically throughout the day when my college schedule and/or lack of homework allows it, but mostly after 2 CST (idk why I said EST last time) during the week and any time on the weekends

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: regular

What can you do to help the community: I've been on the server a lot and there have been many times when there is no staff online (usually later in the day or at night time when I'm on) and chaos breaks out so I'd be able to put a stop to that if people are rdming or just causing anger in general. Like I said before, good moderation allows for more people to join and have fun in my experiences.

Why you want to help the community: it's a great community and from what I've seen everyone gets along and I'd like to just help out with the staffing and the relations with everyone in the server and the community. I've never done something like this before and I think it would be something new for me to do as well as helpful for others.

Have you been previously banned?: nope

Have you previously applied for staff?: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17303

How did you find us?: I remember it was the top gmod TTT server when I first wanted to play gmod TTT and I just really liked how the server ran and how the games went and everyone that frequents it.

Other: I will finally be able to queue yeat. Also idk if it matters but looking at my gametracker shows no activity for the past week, i went home for thanksgiving and left my pc at the dorm room as its a damn hassle to package it up and bring it back and forth to my house for the 3 hr drive from my college

campaign posters:
https://imgur.com/a/D3dCq7f
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat

Messages In This Thread
trusted application 2 electric boogaloo - by yeat - 11-28-2022, 01:03 AM
RE: trusted application 2 electric boogaloo - by reinaberg - 11-28-2022, 09:32 AM
RE: trusted application 2 electric boogaloo - by Frosty (2) - 12-06-2022, 02:14 PM