Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What music do you listen to when you study?
Hi, I'm sorry for being dead on the PH server, but I will continue to be dead on the PH server for another few days.  Graduate school is filled with peaks and valleys of time required, especially when deadlines approach.

What music do you listen to when you study or work?

I can't work to music that has any lyrics.  My brain starts focusing on the lyrics instead of what I should be doing.

My top 3 songs to work to:
Mass Effect 2 - Lower Afterlife club music
Dance with the dead - Midnight never ends
Jeremiah Kane - all or nothing
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
Music with no lyrics? 

Best I can do is this

Or this

Other than I don't know what I can give you
[Image: unknown.png]
I'm more just interested in what the community listens to, you don't need to find music for me :). Share your favorite songs to work/study to
For when I'm doing things like cleaning I listen to Bad Bunny songs or Rosalía(on shuffle)

Last time I was cooking I was listening to Post Malone

On roadtrips I would listen to basically any random stuff
[Image: unknown.png]
I can vibe to just about anything. (yes, this includes country, i grew up with a redneck florida family, fight me)

Lately it's been either rock or something with Tim Foust/Geoff Castellucci, I am a deep voiced man appreciating other deep voiced men c:
mostly alternative rock, punk rock, and a little bit of nu metal/death metal. These are my top bands according to spotify and they pretty much line up with what I listen to
[Image: 552aa8857810e70bc5215b037b5557b6.png]
(11-11-2022, 12:23 PM)Gabe Wrote: mostly alternative rock, punk rock, and a little bit of nu metal/death metal. These are my top bands according to spotify and they pretty much line up with what I listen to
[Image: 552aa8857810e70bc5215b037b5557b6.png]

downvoted for mgk boo you stink!!!
ken carson, yeat, deftones, crystal castles, pastel ghost, old schoolboy q, old kanye, lil uzi
(11-11-2022, 12:49 PM)Birddog6 Wrote:
(11-11-2022, 12:23 PM)Gabe Wrote: downvoted for mgk boo you stink!!!
Tickets to My Downfall is an AMAZING punk rock album and mostly the reason why MGK is on here, massive L birddog
Video game OSTs (usually mental).