Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toonze's Admin(Tmod) App
Ingame Name: Toonze

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56383869
Discord Tag: Toonze#0044

Time Played: too many, 511 hrs 

When First Joined: years ago, lost track I wanna say 2016-2018 somewhere in there

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): almost all the time unless work gets in the way

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: This will allow me to get rid of the trolls that come around by setting karma, I also wanna keep seeing the server thrive and stay healthy! Been around so long I cant even remember at this point thats how much I love and wanna see us in a good place! 
Why you want to help the community: this place is my home, do I need to say more? I have 0 beef with anyone here and love everyone!

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): im good boy I dont do this

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): just my old trusted app - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14226

How did you find us?: young Toonze was browsing gmod in a galaxy far far away!

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): you know it

Other: 
+1 even if he thinks im an opp

Toonze does a great job as trusted and I'm confident he'll make a great tmod as well. Good luck tunez
[Image: kirby.gif]
(11-14-2022, 10:52 PM)coco?? Wrote: +1 even if he thinks im an opp

Toonze does a great job as trusted and I'm confident he'll make a great tmod as well. Good luck tunez
OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
+1. Dude's been here for a long enough time where I can trust him with TMod.
+1 he is good and also plus he does reports and then he is a good staff meber
Hi Toonze, 

jk, You're more than ready to be a Tmod, considering the long time you have been on for the past month or 2 months and the help you have done as a Trusted.

+1, Good Luck Toonze <3

-slater
+1 this guy also knows how to staff and still be able to have fun. very good
+1 Does reports, asks questions when unsure, has good input when I am looking for other staff opinion before banning / kick / warning people for things that require Staff Discretion.
+1 from me :) Toonze is very frequently active and takes care of reports and other rules being broken on the server. He does well as Trusted and I think would continue to do well as Tmod.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod