• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban request #10
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
ThaT STEAM_0:0:15913940

Potential Witnesses: 
@Chibill

Reason to Ban:
Mingie (multiple reasons)

Calling out sus players in chat, arguing, disrespect.

Proof:
This video was sent to me by @Faber regarding another problem but it dose show @ThaT
calling out out a player for ghosting & been disrespectful.
@ThaT has done this quite a few times in the past & should know beater but dose not learn there lesson 

Listings from other staff team members 
@Garro
Garro list he's stuff all at once so I have blocked out the other listings.

[Image: image_1.png]

@Nullify
[Image: image.png]
[Image: image_2.png]

@Wilfry
[Image: image_3.png]

Past this point is all staff both at & before there least ban but will be added for over all context

@Chelllman

@BIIG_SAD
[Image: image_5.png]

@Aki
[Image: image_7.png]

Other: (Optional)

This is a bit of a unfortunate one to make I see myself as someone who get's along with @ThaT he is even on my friends list but it is time for a time out
(sorry bud)

I think this should be given a 7 day ban at lest but if it was up to me a 3 month ban with this been the final line in the sand next time a permanent ban.

Note: the website is been a bit buggy today wen making this post I wonder if it is just me having problems.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Calling out people who might be ghosting is one thing but going on a few minute harassment rant rather than just using evidence to deal with it the right way, nah. Not gonna fly. This behavior is sad to witness.

Due to a previous history of harassing others imma ban him for a week.

Thanks for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]