Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One Last one.
bump to bring attention, closes in nine days.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
my 21st birthday bar crawl was one for the memory book for sure bc i hadn't seen them for like 9 months and they made sure i had a good bday.
ign: dong
discord: dong#0420
i dont have a specific memory from thanksgiving that i love, i just love thanksgiving in general

HONG#1999
Bump
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(11-16-2022, 01:54 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: This time, lets collect something memorable. What is your favorite memory from around thanksgiving?

There was a very nice memory I have when my family wasn't arguing and  nobody was bitching and yelling, it was nice  a cold and we had a beautiful Christmas tree already up and everyone was just laughing, having a good time and just enjoying food.  
                                                                                      Might be normal to a lot of u people on here but to me it meant a lot to me,  seeing as how my family can get. 

IGN: Quantum_Edge 

Discord: Quantum_Edge#1081
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
Me and my fiance have a distant relative on her step mother's side who is a millionaire, and we were invited to his two million dollar mansion for Thanksgiving. Dude gave me a tour, and showed me his bentleys and rolls royces in his huge garage. Showed me his home theatre with a popcorn machine and actual concessions with candy. He had like 10 Christmas trees scattered out through the 8 bedrooms, and the dining room and living room. Food was delicious and it was cool to spend it at a place like that. He was surprisingly not a dick, but gave cult leader vibes lmao

IGN: Nate
Discord: Nate#7470
Favorite Thanksgiving Memory: My favorite memory is actually last years thanksgiving. Last year was the first time my family and my gf's family celebrated a holiday together. It was a lot of fun as both of our families have never done something like this before. 

IGN: bryanbrr

Discord: bryanbrr#0507
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
My favorite memory was getting drunk off of margaritas I then was approached by a non-related cousin who showed me is furry hentai artwork. I then fired

IGN: deadpool
Discord : deadpool_R_US#0001

I am drunk don’t worry bout me
former admin2
bump

72 hours to raffle close

love the holiday memories from you all.

best.

-biigsad
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
My favorite memory was probably on the thanksgivings when my grandpa was still around. He was a cool dude, he worked on planes during world war 2 and what not. He would always lead the prayer at thanksgiving and he was so thoughtful and thankful for everything he had and his family and for everything he was blessed with. He passed away around 6 years ago, but I still remember when he would sit down with me and he would love telling me about his planes he worked on and he’d draw them in a journal he had while he talked. He gave me that journal and whenever I look at the drawings I always remember those times I had with him.

Discord: yeat#2372
IGN: yeat