Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One Last one.
Hi guys. Biigsad/sad ti84 here. 

As a result of getting into college, I will be quitting my job working in the tech/sales industry. (still gonna play and staff here :P )

it has been a wild ride the past couple of years, but its time for me to move onto college ( again ).

As a result of that, I will do a few things for you guys.

First up, Lets do one last parts/tech giveaway. starts today, closes on the 30th. by december 3 I need the winners to let me know what they want to win.
Second off, I probably won't run a hardware giveaway for a long bit after. 

Same rules as the last giveaway; need you ign and discord. (the last giveaway). Lets do 3 whole winners.

This time, lets collect something memorable. What is your favorite memory from around thanksgiving?
It's been a blast guys.

-Biigsad

P.S.

my favorite memory is being given my first gift from one of my friends. At that point in life, I didnt expect to get a Christmas gift, and I cried out of happiness.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
My favorite memory is just having all my family members all together since we never are all together much and it's a core memory for me, especially with the passing with one of my family members, I'll never forget that and the time we spent together on thanksgiving. :)

IGN: slater

Discord: slater#0018
My favorite memory was was the last thanksgiving before my step grand father passed away, I was young enough to not know the complexities of the world and could still enjoy being around my mother and fathers extended family. Now we don't celebrate thanksgiving at all.

Mr. Big, thank you for dealing with tall the nasty shit and keeping what little remains clean. You have been incredibly nice to me and I really appreciate that.

I hope you the best in college, and that you succeed in your many endeavors.

-Necro

necromaka#0019
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
Not entering the giveaway I just wanna share.
A wild memory I had during Thanksgiving was hearing my relatives get drunk and angry with each other while I was chilling in a room. Playing Lego Indiana Jones while I heard angry vietnamese screaming and loud noises in the dining room. Shit was funny.

Also gl with college, most people here on that grind rn.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
My favorite memory was seeing all my family happy, no arguing from my parents, and having a great time.
Thanks for being so awesome biig sad, and good luck.
[Image: image.png]
I can't decide on one favorite, so I want to share two memories of mine with Thanksgiving.

The first one I want to talk about is the time my friend in college invited me to his Thanksgiving in 2019. For context, I told my parents I wanted to try and go to one of my friends' Thanksgivings that year because I wanted to experience a different family's way of celebrating it and they were okay with it.

I took a 90-minute drive to Asheville and my friend's family was MASSIVE. My family is super small with usually 7 of us at Thanksgiving, so going to one where there were easily 20-30 people was a huge culture shock for me. The energy, the way everyone contributed by making something, deep fried turkey rather than cooking it in the oven, EVERYTHING about it was so nice. They were so warm and welcoming to me despite not being a part of their family and I don't think I'll ever be able to forget that experience.

Ironically, that ended up being the best Thanksgiving for my family too (at that point), so we joke that I was the reason it always sucked in years past.

The second memory was in 2021. We didn't celebrate Thanksgiving in 2020 due to COVID-19 so this one had to be a huge success; naturally there was a lot of pressure. We worked our asses off to prep it because I had invited two of my colleagues to MY Thanksgiving due to them not having time or a way to get back home for theirs (One was from the Atlanta region, the other lives in New Jersey). I went and picked them up then brought them to my house. There was so much energy in my house but my mother had overworked herself and came down with a fever so she had to tap out of the dinner unfortunately. HOWEVER, it was such a fantastic time because the energy was like the 2019 Thanksgiving I went to in Asheville.

These are two precious memories of mine that I hope I never forget.

oh right, this is a giveway lol

Discord ID: saltychapdaddy#0417

And best of luck with college!
Last Thanksgiving was our last one with my mom, and we got the most lovely family picture we've gotten in years, with EVERYONE smiling :) Not sure if that counts as a memory exactly but man do I cherish that shit.

Ryan722#0964

Enjoy and good luck with college :)
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Quite along while ago on Thanksgiving we were up in Michigan (Sister Lakes area to be exact) and it snowed. We used some of those plastic tubs (I think they were like 12 in by 4in by like 5 in or something like that) to scoop up snow and actually built a good sized igloo. (I will see if I can find pictures)

Ing: chibill
Discord: chibill#0427
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
So far so good.

Thanks for the support y'all, its been a really trying time since I accepted to go to college again : ) Lots of things to do and so little time : P
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Not entering the giveaway nor do I have memories of things givens since Australians don't celebrate it but I will say that read the replays at a sensitive moment made me tear up a bit.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]