Discord Name: LoreKaiser#6239

Discord ID: 989522298425360

When First Joined(Estimate): January 2022

What is your age: 18
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: I can help people with stuff

Why you want to help the Discord community: because I'm a nice guy

Other: I have a IQ of 160
+1, Kaiser is the savior for the Dink's Discord.
I think your current reputation on the server will get you denied. You make (admittedly funny) but out of pocket comments whenever you're on and troll everyone from guests to staff. This is adequate behavior from say a regular/donor, but I don't think the staff team would appreciate this kind of behavior from someone in their ranks. Also you do kind of egg on people you know you'll get a reaction from. Our shitposty/trolly shit between us is funny and fine but when you egg on someone like Kaiwan or someone you know will give a negative reaction is a little concerning since your job as staff is to deescalate situations like that.

I'm at a -1 at the moment, but good luck on your app! If this one gets denied, I'd love to see you apply again in the future!
(11-19-2022, 06:00 PM)icey Wrote: I think your current reputation on the server will get you denied. You make (admittedly funny) but out of pocket comments whenever you're on and troll everyone from guests to staff. This is adequate behavior from say a regular/donor, but I don't think the staff team would appreciate this kind of behavior from someone in their ranks. Also you do kind of egg on people you know you'll get a reaction from. Our shitposty/trolly shit between us is funny and fine but when you egg on someone like Kaiwan or someone you know will give a negative reaction is a little concerning since your job as staff is to deescalate situations like that. A good example of someone changing their behavior on the server was Kizzy, a guy who went from something like 11 slur warnings to mod. Are you as bad as he was? Not at all. Can you grow as a person and learn from your mistakes like him? I'm sure you can.

I'm at a -1 at the moment, but good luck on your app! If this one gets denied, I'd love to see you apply again in the future!

did you plagiarize this???? @Damien look at this
(11-19-2022, 06:01 PM)Salty Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 06:00 PM)icey Wrote: I think your current reputation on the server will get you denied. You make (admittedly funny) but out of pocket comments whenever you're on and troll everyone from guests to staff. This is adequate behavior from say a regular/donor, but I don't think the staff team would appreciate this kind of behavior from someone in their ranks. Also you do kind of egg on people you know you'll get a reaction from. Our shitposty/trolly shit between us is funny and fine but when you egg on someone like Kaiwan or someone you know will give a negative reaction is a little concerning since your job as staff is to deescalate situations like that. A good example of someone changing their behavior on the server was Kizzy, a guy who went from something like 11 slur warnings to mod. Are you as bad as he was? Not at all. Can you grow as a person and learn from your mistakes like him? I'm sure you can.

did you plagiarize this???? @Damien look at this
it's a coincidence.
Woah your so smart. I apologize for -1'ing your unban request.
+1 make him staff now
[Image: image.png]
good golly. NO :)
(11-19-2022, 05:55 PM)Kaiser Demicrus Wrote: What can you do to help the Discord community: I can help people with stuff

Why you want to help the Discord community: because I'm a nice guy

I'm not even wasting my time typing something long into this -1
+1 once you’re 18, minors can’t be discord staff for safety reasons.

i guess your 18th birthday was immediately after you posted this since you edited it, so happy birthday!
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
-1 You aren't 18 yet you put 17 before you fixed it also you just got unbanned for gross stuff if im not mistaken Either way no.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod