• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blame Jammin/Raider for Discord Helper
Discord Name: Raider Hanks#0809

Discord ID: 187352222550589441

When First Joined(Estimate): August 10th, 2018

What is your age: 20
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community:
  •  I have experience of staffing on TTT since 2018. Trusted to Mod, twice. Therefore, I know the generic rundown of ensuring rules are enforced while simultaneously maintaining a fun community. 
  • I am constantly active on Discord. Even when I'm unable to staff on TTT, due to my crap internet, I am fully capable of still being on Discord. Especially with the internet on my phone, I can typically respond to Discord within seconds unless busy. 
  • I do not have experience staffing a Discord, but I am a quick learner. If struggling to resolve an issue, I am not afraid to ask for help. I still do this as TTT Mod. Regardless, I can ensure TOS and our discord rules are adequately followed.  
Why you want to help the Discord community: 
  • Honestly? I want to be able to help the Dink community overall in anyway I can. I am only able to play on Gmod on my college campus, otherwise my internet limits me to the Forums and Discord. Meaning that over Winter Break, Summer Break, and any short breaks I get to be home ... I really can only surf the forums or bear witness to Discord shenanigans.  Being able to help with Discord allows me to continue my community engagement.
  • From experience, another pair of trustworthy hands to guide and maintain the community is always welcomed. I simply hope I can fulfil that role. 
Other:

• For the most part, I believe I have not worsened the quality of our community. I attempt to improve it through my role as staff, as well as a community member desiring fun.
  • In the past, I acted in a poor manner. During March of 2021, I said bigoted remarks. Around the same time, I also caused  issues on the Discord overall through an insenstive demeanor. Those who were around the time know very well the events I am referencing. I was  neither kicked nor banned from the Discord, but the act in itself warrants mentioning. In the 20 months since then, I believe I have become an entirely different person. Even at the time, the way I acted was not characteristic of how I had been since 2018. It was a blip in my overall reputation, but serious nevertheless. For the most part, I attempted to make amends with individuals I affected. Most individuals may not even recall what I have referenced, but it is important to bring up for transparency. All I can truly say is that the combination of isolation with an already damaged mental state can place people in echo-chambers and hiveminds very easily. Go outside, talk to people. Make friends. In the end, we all want to have fun without hurting others. 
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
+1 he's a neat guy with too much free time

sorry, typo
sorry, added words
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
-1 made me sad : (
+1 I think Helper is too low for you tho, makes you sound like a bishhh, I mean you are, but why make it known, love ya gayder <3
Hi Raider,

Have you ever considered like ermmmm…

+1 

-slater
+1 the hero discord staff needs
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 stinky screechy boy
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1 Retard
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(11-29-2022, 11:44 AM)Wrom Wrote: +1 Retard
so insightful and true to myself. Thank you, Wrom.
+1 seems cool