Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
adnim appilaticon
Turns out my finals are spaced out in a way that gives me plenty of breathing room, so I don't feel like I need to wait a couple weeks to apply :3

Discord Name:
Reina

Discord ID:

When First Joined(Estimate):
July 2019

What is your age:

What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator):
neither (admin)

What can you do to help the Discord community:
Lead and support my junior staff members, provide impartial judgment or step back and allow the rest of my team to make decisions when I know I can’t, and work to maintain a positive environment without being overbearing. I would also like to organize more community-wide events that cater to the interests of multiple different parts of the community.

Why you want to help the Discord community:
As much as I say I hate this community, I really do like and care for a lot of the people in it. I’ve met many friends here, and I’ve grown a lot as a person thanks to some of those friends. I’ve invested a lot of time and energy into the server, and I would like to have the tools to continue doing so on a larger scale.

Other:

i stole the thumbnail from caddy. thank you, caddy.

[Image: image.png]
Currently one of the best discord staff members (if not the best), headstrong and a good person to have in the community overall. +1.

women stink
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
+1 hiiiiiiiiii hello heyyy hii :3
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 best discord staf they have i think
ill gladly ignore all other relevant applications at this time, do not ask for my support
+1 I'm not very familiar with the duties of Discord Mod vs Admin. What I do know is Reina is always active, fits perfectly into Dink culture, and as has been seen from the recent Puzzle event, puts effort into involving people in the community. She's the first person that comes to mind when I think of a potential Discord Admin.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
No brainer. Reina is the best discord staff we have and would be fantastic as admin. She treats everyone fairly, handles issues the proper way, and is extremely active. She obviously cares for the server and discord has become a better place with her as staff. -1

(obviously +1)
i genuinely believe reina would make a good discord admin. she is very clearly the most active discord staff, and cares the most about what goes on. it would help jammin to have another active discord admin
-1   :s

I deff dont feel safe in the discord if its “fun” to be racist

Reina is one of my closest friends so this will inherently be a bit biased but I would be thrilled to have her join the admin team. For starters, I think she is the best discord staff we have. Always on top of dealing with issues properly and in a fair way, not afraid to speak up, learns from mistakes and acknowledges when any are made(like any good staff should), knows when to be serious, well liked among all the different aspects of the community (minus DR cus no one plays that shit), has trust among staff members in other parts of the community to be a part of the Admin team, and goes above and beyond than what is expected of a discord staff member. On top of all that, I think knowing her as a person she has a great personality and is someone that could be approachable as an Admin like she is now as a Discord Mod.

All this proves to me that she has shown an immense amount of dedication and amount of effort she puts into the community. Reina always tries to make the discord a welcoming environment to all, always tries to take the imitative in making the community better, and giving input where it matters.  I saw firsthand how she planned the puzzle event and the tremendous amount of effort that went into that. I know she has many ideas for other events and other things to do with the discord to improve it for the better. With that said, I think she can handle the task of being an Admin for the discord and the other inter-community responsibilities that come with Admin, such as assisting with community-wide issues or initiatives. Also old man @Jammin could finally retire like he has wanted to since the summer and start offboarding himself and onboarding Reina in his place if she is accepted (:

I certainly have more to say but I'll keep it short rather than writing an essay but uhhhh yeah TLDR: easy +1
(11-29-2022, 03:36 PM)Lapis Wrote: -1   :s

I deff dont feel safe in the discord if its “fun” to be racist

Because your question followed a fairly tame discussion about not considering certain words to be slurs, I didn’t take it seriously and opted to give a joking response. I apologize if that made you uncomfortable.

Edit- The messages that you were likely referring to in the screenshot were brought to my attention, and I’d like to sincerely apologize for failing to notice the comments that you saw in the server, and for responding to a legitimate concern with a joke. Despite how it may have appeared, I can assure you that none of the derogatory comments made by other members towards Lycan in that conversation had any malicious intent. If you do choose to rejoin at some point, discrimination and harassment aren’t things that you will be likely to face, and they most definitely aren’t things that will be tolerated if brought to discord staff’s attention. 
@Lapis