Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Resignation you Already Knew was Coming
Enjoy retirement brother. It was always a joy seeing you on the server and putting in work outside making dinks a better place for everyone. Thanks!
Trusting this community to compile a top 5 leader-board of the most resignations.
Damn, finally about time you opened up the seat for me <3 but fr take care, thanks for sticking around and best of luck to you<3
held the reigns down during a pretty down time in the server, updates helped keep place alive thank u
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
As much as people like to put you down for not being an active admin I would say you probably had the most indirect influence on the server and I'll always hold the belief you were one of the best ones. Without you encouraging me to screw around with shit and pushing dink to promote me I never would've started the dev team, and those great minds never would've gotten the spotlight.
The community was pretty depressing around the time you got promoted and you helped it become fun again. So for that, thank you Nicol.
Top 5 easy welcome home
This idiot pinged everyone before he left smh

You are one of the best TTT admins we have ever had. Enjoy your retirement.
o7 nicol.
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
o7 nicol.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...