Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... the DOOM SLAyTER
(12-04-2022, 03:34 AM)Ryan722 Wrote: +1, with slightly more to add

Slater's staffing ability isn't really in question here imo. Knows the rules; takes reports, awarns, mutes/gags seriously when necessary; etc. He's also very active in requesting warn threshold bans and making ban requests. Knows what he's doing and does it actively and effectively.

Those things said, I'd personally like to see you have more confidence in your intuition and your decisions. Staffing is collaborative, but as Mod you're going to have to trust what you've read in the guidelines/discord and what you've seen as precedent on the server, and I think that will be good development for you as Moderator.

Also, pleasee stop taking like three reports at once. Getting to reports as fast as you physically can is cool ig, but letting reports be a team affair is cooler and typically leads to them getting handled faster in the long run. Especially as Mod, it may also be better at times to let newer staff gain some experience with handling reports.

I think you're a great Tmod and will make a great mod, just keep these things in mind as you move forward. Good luck :)
Thank you for the constructive criticism. I have taken into account now to ease on reports even though I do have temptations and still do it sometimes, but I'll keep this in mind! I definitely am confident in 90% in my decisions for about most of the encounters I have, there are issues where I question topics we don't talk a lot or that I don't check reports thoroughly but I have been getting better in being confident with my decisions. I do read the guidelines/rules during games where I need to look through and also go back every so often try to make sure I read them right. I'll keep both in mind! Thank you once again! :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: And those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... the DOOM SLAyTER - by slater - 12-04-2022, 03:42 AM