The Seven Trolls
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
  • ButtSlut (STEAM_0:1:197019079)
  • BagelBag (STEAM_0:0:145134712)
  • yung swingset (STEAM_0:0:197618822)
  • glockdukie (STEAM_0:0:690938381)
  • vatican (STEAM_0:1:555224563)
  • MoistWaffles (STEAM_0:1:82242558)
  • BIGMOMMYAEGGNOGGERS (STEAM_0:1:123217957)
Potential Witnesses: 
  • Carson
  • Harmless Potato
  • Sad_ti84
  • Reina
  • Evil Nihilistic Nerd
  • Mikewololo
Reason to Ban: Mic spamming, racism/racism baiting, harassing donor/staff, inappropriate talks, ghosting (BIGMOMMYAEGGNOGGERS), impersonating staff

Proof: Video 2 and 4 are cut into parts due to Youtube being a dumb dumb about resolutions. Pay attention to the chats in the videos, mostly in Video 2. 
Other: 
  • Almost everyone on the server had been trying to move on from the topic several times, they kept talking about it. 
  • Sad banned BagelBag, Jebediah Hershberger and yung swingset for a day. I decided to write Bagelbag and yung swingset with more evidence. 
  • Harmless Potato and Carson should have more recordings as well. 
  • I don't know about Jebediah Hershberger (STEAM_0:0:222732624), goldenbrad (STEAM_0:0:486323289), and Chunky Cheese (STEAM_0:0:46121322) but I do know that they cause some trouble along with these ppl in the videos.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
Meant to post this last night, but I got tired as it was like 4am lol, so thanks Bird for posting this.

Anyways here is my take on the subject matter,

vatican: He was being completely disrespectful towards players. He was gagged for calling abstract fat, then tried to argue it was racist that he was gagged, which it was not.
BagelBag: Same thing, disrespect, specifically remembering him saying "shut the fuck up you fucking virgin."
ButtSlut: He was chiming into the conversation stating it was "racist" that vatican was gagged, which again it was not. 
BIGMOMMYAEGGNOGGERS: Same thing as previously stated towards ButtSlut/ghosting.

As Bird stated, they would not move on after being told to move onto another topic by myseld, Sad_ti84, Reina, and others. I have the full recording if needed.
???????? ??????
This is the full, unedited video of what happened from when I joined up until it eventually calmed down. This is when I gagged BIGMOMMYAEGGNOGGERS for ghosting players props, and this is when BIGMOMMYAEGGNOGGERS called fofab the f slur.
[Image: image.png]
-1 to ButtSlut being banned, +1 to BIGMOMMYAEGGNOGGERS and MoistWaffles being banned.

ButtSlut was very friendly and kept things lighthearted and fun. They said "Princess Pineapple" in response to someone making an inappropriate comment and then "he has the peg stick" a few minutes later, then they were gagged for not dropping the pineapple thing. From my perspective, hearing everyone talking over each other definitely made it hard to tell who was saying what, which I would venture to guess may have been the reason why Sad said ButtSlut wasn't dropping the pineapple thing. My personal opinion is that the gag was unnecessary, though, and I didn't witness anything from ButtSlut that I would consider banworthy.

Eggnog's pedophilic comments towards Xav 100% warrant an indefinite ban, and Waffles was probably just there to be a troll. 

I'm giving a ±0 to the others because I don't remember their behavior well, though I do know that Vatican and Yung were frustrated by the punishments, a couple of which I agree may have been overzealous (namely the "staff impersonation" gag, but it's possible that I missed something that warranted it).

People saying "let's move on" was a bit of a meme that was being said in response to most topics in a couple of maps, so I personally wouldn't take the players (especially me) asking one another to stop too seriously.

(p.s. when i said i gagged that guy, i was just making a joke because i could tell that he was going to flame the staff member who actually did it if they admitted to it instead. i pinky promise i didn't play mini-mod with staff on.)
(12-03-2022, 10:28 PM)Reina Wrote: -1 to ButtSlut being banned, +1 to BIGMOMMYAEGGNOGGERS and MoistWaffles being banned.

ButtSlut was very friendly and kept things lighthearted and fun. They said "Princess Pineapple" in response to someone making an inappropriate comment and then "he has the peg stick" a few minutes later, then they were gagged for not dropping the pineapple thing. From my perspective, hearing everyone talking over each other definitely made it hard to tell who was saying what, which I would venture to guess may have been the reason why Sad said ButtSlut wasn't dropping the pineapple thing. My personal opinion is that the gag was unnecessary, though, and I didn't witness anything from ButtSlut that I would consider banworthy.

Eggnog's pedophilic comments towards Xav 100% warrant an indefinite ban, and Waffles was probably just there to be a troll. 

I'm giving a ±0 to the others because I don't remember their behavior well, though I do know that Vatican and Yung were frustrated by the punishments, a couple of which I agree may have been overzealous (namely the "staff impersonation" gag, but it's possible that I missed something that warranted it).

(p.s. when i said i gagged that guy, i was just making a joke because i could tell that he was just going to flame the staff member who actually did it. i pinky promise i didn't play mini-mod with staff on.)
I can totally understand since most time it's very hard to understand what it is going on.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
as per events last night the following things were observed/punishments issued by me:
ButtSlut STEAM_0:1:197019079 round gag. mic spam, gross shit

vatican STEAM_0:1:555224563 race baiting, trolling. gag. staff impersonation/trolluing. upped to map (this in question was telling people to move on, that such and such was a racist topic and thus not allowed in dinks, etc. basically, he was being an asshole and troll-"enforcing" rules)

moistwaffles STEAM_0:1:82242558 warn, gag for micspam

glockdukie STEAM_0:0:690938381 has recieved a round gag by carson

yung swingset STEAM_0:0:197618822 was warned, then recieved a round then map gag, was kicked, and ultimately daybanned for micspam. was also toxic trolling.(has been up to kick for such)

all in all these people were being absolutely horrible.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
ButtSlut (STEAM_0:1:197019079) is not receiving any further punishments at this time.

BIGMOMMYAEGGNOGGERS (STEAM_0:1:123217957) perma banned for ghosting and pedo comments.

BagelBag (STEAM_0:0:145134712) received a day ban by Sad. If they return the next punishment will be an extended ban depending on their behavior
yung swingset (STEAM_0:0:197618822) received a day ban by Sad. If they return the next punishment will be an extended ban depending on their behavior

glockdukie (STEAM_0:0:690938381) day ban for minge and toxic trolling If they return the next punishment will be an extended ban depending on their behavior

vatican (STEAM_0:1:555224563) day ban for minge, toxic trolling, and race baiting If they return the next punishment will be an extended ban depending on their behavior

MoistWaffles (STEAM_0:1:82242558) day ban for minge, toxic trolling, and mic spam If they return the next punishment will be an extended ban depending on their behavior
If they return the next punishment will be an extended ban depending on their behavior

One thing I was seeing WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH of in some of these videos were people instigating these trolls. (im not talking about the memeing and such) If someone is feeding the trolls and making the situation worse they too should be dished out with the punishments.

Thanks everyone for the evidence and the feedback. Well done. these guys were pretty uncool.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.