Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The NFL (No Fun League) Buddies
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Sway STEAM_0:0:93792715, Sea Bass #1738 STEAM_0:0:125721862, Probably_47 STEAM_0:1:156179734

Potential Witnesses: Christmas Bird, LexiFox

Reason to Ban: A group of no fun people ghosting/cheating.

Proof: https://youtu.be/Is98Mnct1yM

Other: They were obviously cheating running up to props and killing them. Several times they would run up and fail to kill them. They're so bad at the game, even cheating can't help them lol. 

EDIT: I personally didn't get Probably_47, but Bird and LexiFox caught them, pending their video proof below.
???????? ??????
These recordings are my POV of the Ghosting. I would also like to add Cyrus (STEAM_0:1:157002165) and IM so GAY(STEAM_0:0:577388100) was also ghosting as well. (Screenshot below)
 Lexi pointed out that Sway and Probably_47 are friends in Steam and were opposite teams. Also, there will be weird topics being discussed in the background which I will write on a report on that later. Video 2 - 5 are still being SC processed and I will do the time stamps tomorrow night. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
I have more recording if needed on Probably_47
Lmk if its needed because I will need to edit the video and I have not had the time to touch it yet today
(12-05-2022, 10:15 AM)Lexifox Wrote: I have more recording if needed on Probably_47
Lmk if its needed because I will need to edit the video and I have not had the time to touch it yet today
That's fine.
???????? ??????
Jesus what an article. First off, Sway and Probably are being banned for ghosting.

I don't see enough with Sea bass to do anything with. He primarily looks like he's hunting normally. It helps to have first person perspective so please keep that in mind whenever possible @Harmless_Potato

Cyrus and Gay appear to be ghosting but I don't I there's enough for a ban to stick. Will be listing them. Also listing Gay for the verbal ghosting. Since he's been map gagged for it, the next time he will be day banned for any verbal ghosting.

Listing Miniladd for Pedo jokes and Mayo for racism. Since there's another ban request involving them I'll make any decisions concerning them on the following request.

I believe that covers everything that I could see but if I missed something feel free to let me know and I will update the listing as such.

Thanks for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]