Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
Hey, i know i probably sound like a idiot for this but i have played dinkleberg for a long time, as my enjin account has been registered with the old forums before. Now, my question is that if i were to apply a rank on the server, would my past play time count? I asked Jesus Christ about my total play time and apparently i have 1day 09hours. I used to have way more than 1day. I'd really appreciate a honest answer.
No idea who you are, but according to gametracker you have 29 hrs on the TTT server. The old forums won't affect server time.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
If you're talking about Regular on the server, then no forum time doesn't count. If you're talking about applying for a rank, then I believe someone said it still counts if you have posts from enjin. But if you just came back, like you said on your intro. Then it's best to bring that activity back up a notch before requesting a rank.
Utime is enabled on the server. If you join, you will see your total playtime in the top right corner of your monitor. The forum switch won't have affected that.
(01-10-2017, 01:23 AM)Drew Wrote: Utime is enabled on the server. If you join, you will see your total playtime in the top right corner of your monitor. The forum switch won't have affected that.

Every thing above this post is correct follow these steps and you will succeed, but if you don't you will be ridiculed and mocked.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.