Poll: Locomotive OP?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
71.43%
10 71.43%
No
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Locomotive Shotgun
It's a shotgun it is supposed to be op close range lol. Whats the problem. If anything the regular shotgun is op because you can kill people easily medium range too.
(01-10-2017, 03:53 PM)The Spy Is A Lie Wrote: It's a shotgun it is supposed to be op close range lol. Whats the problem. If anything the regular shotgun is op because you can kill people easily medium range too.

but you have to understand every inno t encounter 99% of the time are close range encounters
(01-10-2017, 03:54 PM)kramberry Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 03:53 PM)The Spy Is A Lie Wrote: It's a shotgun it is supposed to be op close range lol. Whats the problem. If anything the regular shotgun is op because you can kill people easily medium range too.

but you have to understand every inno t encounter 99% of the time are close range encounters

I have to agree with kranberry, All though it isn't as op as you may think.  if this shotgun is to be kept I would like to see either the pump, or regular shotty debuffed, or removed
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-10-2017, 04:06 PM)TDawg4 Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 03:54 PM)kramberry Wrote:

I have to agree with kranberry, All though it isn't as op as you may think.  if this shotgun is to be kept I would like to see either the pump, or regular shotty debuffed, or removed

the whole point of this thread was to talk about the locomotive and how it goes against TTT's origins of stealth and tactics and how little skill it takes to kill someone. the gun would have a better nerf if the gun had 3 damage ranges, do max damage (132 this is more than enough to one shot someone point blank with good aim) at 1 meter then significantly reduce the damage from 2-5 meters (40 damage is good with the head shot multiplier) and then finally from 6-15 i would say should be around 10 (if every pellet hits). anywhere above this people don't shoot at you with it