Poll: Locomotive OP?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
71.43%
10 71.43%
No
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Locomotive Shotgun
This gun gets rid of the main points of being a T, pick everyone off one by one and get the innos to turn on each other. However now its turned into whoever is the T trying not to get kos'ed and 1 shoot 1 killing everyone with a body shot. I feel like this gun should turn into a traitor gun or simply removed from the game, it gets rid of weapon mastery and the stealth aspect of the game mode and turns it into a straight on death match game mode. Train map its extremely noticeable and stupid at the least. Only other option is to make every other gun extremely good which isn't an option. TTT isnt ment to be easy.

Made a poll to see if people find this gun to be op
I agree it's OP, but I also think that it's fit into TTT is that it gives innocents a chance to kill the Ts with their OP weapons. It makes it harder to be a T. Like you said, the game isn't supposed to be easy.
The gun is OP but to me, it's still not as good as famas or regular shotgun.
I see the locomotive as a broken detective weapon... if detective calls test or kos you cant knife them lol. Although as a t if you get caught in a long distance battle you are screwed (that is what mp7 is for though)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
It fills a role. The damage is probably going to be dropped a little bit, but the point of the gun is its devastating at close range and shit from just a few feet away. The cone on the thing is huge so the damage dropoff overtime is high.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(01-10-2017, 01:06 AM)queef commando Wrote: It fills a role. The damage is probably going to be dropped a little bit, but the point of the gun is its devastating at close range and shit from just a few feet away. The cone on the thing is huge so the damage dropoff overtime is high.

But this is why you have a sidearm mp7 O,o
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Just don't get too close to them. If you're a mere few feet away any gun in the game will outmatch it.
It needs less range for something that is supposed to be a super close range gun. I mean in the end it is just another shitty broken shotgun. Also,

(01-09-2017, 10:51 PM)Bigly Gay Wrote: I agree it's OP, but I also think that it's fit into TTT is that it gives innocents a chance to kill the Ts with their OP weapons. It makes it harder to be a T. Like you said, the game isn't supposed to be easy.

What if a T uses it, then your argument is invalid.
(01-09-2017, 10:51 PM)Bigly Gay Wrote: I agree it's OP, but I also think that it's fit into TTT is that it gives innocents a chance to kill the Ts with their OP weapons. It makes it harder to be a T. Like you said, the game isn't supposed to be easy.
Ts weapons are good for stealth and precision
(01-10-2017, 01:06 AM)queef commando Wrote: It fills a role. The damage is probably going to be dropped a little bit, but the point of the gun is its devastating at close range and shit from just a few feet away. The cone on the thing is huge so the damage dropoff overtime is high.
I know that but there isnt anything you can do keep people from muzzle stuffing you in haste mode