Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022
(12-10-2022, 07:17 PM)Wrom Wrote: -1 Personally I wasn't going to comment on this but after seeing today You were muting people like crazy some were justified some not so much I was muted around 1 pm today for answering quantum when he was just asking if I was in the call. I said yes then was muted for like 15 minutes and you had also muted like 3 or 4 other people but then after that a bunch of others were talking over you in the discord without getting muted. So atm I just don't think the discord staff role would fit you very well at this time good luck.
Yeah, prior to getting priority speaker, I muted a few people when it was pretty important that I say things, especially early on given that whole deal with the server not setting up properly. I was planning on keeping multiple people like that until everything was set up, but then I got prio so it didn't matter.  I did vocally ask for someone to unmute everyone after I got that, because I was busy trying to set things, but it likely got drowned out, and that was my bad, I should have messaged someone or just did it real quick. The early on parts were pretty high stress because many people were yelling while things were going wrong, and everyone was just dming me while also talking, so it was hard to really focus on anything while also trying to get it set up since the dedicated server was broken for a bit.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022 - by Snowy - 12-10-2022, 06:53 AM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022 - by Forum Staff - 12-10-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022 - by Salty - 12-13-2022, 08:14 AM