Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022
I am rescinding the comments that I had said about you being unhinged or "finding it difficult to take your application seriously," that was a bit brash of me and I apologize.

I still feel that you need a bit more time to develop trust amongst your peers. There clearly seems to be a very strong stigma held against you when it comes to your past. Your response to what I had said made me reconsider my position and watching the tournament via Misstie and Swift on Twitch gave me some more insight.

There was a comment made on here about the "lack of organization" on the tournament. Not to derail the thread, but please remember that Rand is a human just like the rest of us and guess what? We make mistakes. Rand and I had discussed about the tournament in private and it made me feel that if he were to host something similar, it'd be done smoother.

Unless I'm mistaken, that was Rand's first time running a full-fledged Dink's event like the CS:GO Tournament.

Again though, since I'm not in the Discord I don't feel right to give an official vote, but I did want to share some constructive feedback. There really isn't much you can do to fix a reputation issue, at least not in the immediate future; I suggest that if this application is denied, you give yourself more time to think about it before posting another one. If you continue not causing issues and not reverting back to old habits, you'll most likely have more support.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022 - by Snowy - 12-10-2022, 06:53 AM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022 - by Salty - 12-13-2022, 08:14 AM