Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piss gun, THE RADAR!, DEATH EYES, and Role! THE DOCTOR
The PISS Gun! It deals 9 dmg per shot with a high fire rate. On shot it makes people vomit with stuns them *14 percent chance of hitting * and inflicts Burning damage which is 1 dmg every second / 10 sec

THE RADAR! you can buy for 2 cred however everyone knows you're the T but you can see everyone's outline.

DEATH EYES! The detective can buy this item to see deaths for 1 second or for like 0.3 or 0.5 seconds so they can see the body and use DNA

Role! THE DOCTOR! The doctor can heal and revive 2 people with defibrator. If he dies the t's can pick up his heal
geoff castellucci
“You expected someone else to be not only making really dumb suggestions but splitting them all up into separate threads. But it was me, Dio!”
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Whenever I piss it burns a little. Is that normal?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
And just let him fucking die?
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Incredible suggestions +1
(12-11-2022, 10:02 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: And just let him fucking die?
He can rest in piss
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
please do not shitpost in TTT Suggestions and Help
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(12-11-2022, 02:54 PM)BillyBob Wrote: please do not shitpost in TTT Suggestions and Help
This is an legit suggestion I made up on another ttt server but it's a meme gun  + leigit gun
okay who's alt is this
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions