Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yay Its Holiday Hate
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:580651044 Mattiboyy

STEAM_0:0:590127387 BenTheBlack

STEAM_0:1:594719032 Severi  
STEAM_0:1:213224097  Mark Koyman (was already banned for ghosting with the others)

Potential Witnesses: @Harmless_Potato  @Emerak 

Reason to Ban: Good Question Im not sure what to call all this 

Proof: https://youtu.be/nj8UuZosR-8 (unsensored)

Other: (Optional)
oh right these guys...went from 0 to a hundred with these guys.
Oh god where do I start... Where MattiBoyy spams the n word, Severi playing crap through his mic, mic spam, the toxicity and both of them asking over and over why they were gagged? idkk....

Anyways here are my takes on the incidents:

MattiBoyy: +1 for a week ban for racial slurs, and toxicity.
BenTheBlack: +1 for a 24hr ban for being toxic when asked to stop and wouldn't, "poop poop poop...".
Severi: +1 for a perma ban for toxicity/player harassment/threats "U fat fucking hoe lexi I will murder your family on march 23 2023", playing crap through the mic.

Don't be like these people ^
???????? ??????
it's always prophunt, huh
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
AGAIN WITH THE LONG VIDEOS WITH NO TIMESTAMPS
(12-12-2022, 01:08 PM)Birddog6 Wrote: AGAIN WITH THE LONG VIDEOS WITH NO TIMESTAMPS
Hey I could have just uploaded all 4 hours of recording i have
(12-12-2022, 01:08 PM)Birddog6 Wrote: AGAIN WITH THE LONG VIDEOS WITH NO TIMESTAMPS
If you click the 3 dots and then click "Show Transcript", AI will automaticaly generate timestamps for voice chat  ;)
???????? ??????
Yeah I also have a video on them but it's pretty much the same as Lexi, but I loved how they kept digging a deep hole xD

Deff +1 on ban
[Image: titan.gif]
most wonderful time of the year +1 on ban
(12-13-2022, 07:00 PM)Emerak Wrote: Yeah I also have a video on them but it's pretty much the same as Lexi, but I loved how they kept digging a deep hole xD

Deff +1 on ban
They just kept going on and on, I swear they were going down the list of rules and breaking them one by one lol. Then they proceed to keep asking over and over why one of them got gagged and wouldn't keep quiet after being told to do so XD.
???????? ??????