Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets make the ultimate version of Community Pool
Ok so leave ur suggestion for what i should add/change to community pool. It doesnt matter how absurd the suggestion is. If it is doable I will add it.

My Maps
been here since September 2016
toilets that flush like the ones on the eclipse map
Waterside that launch you into a bhop course around the main pool
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
optimized
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(12-12-2022, 02:11 PM)Hillrop Wrote: Ok so leave ur suggestion for what i should add/change to community pool. It doesnt matter how absurd the suggestion is. If it is doable I will add it.
An enormous mural of Caribou with his hand raised on the main wall of the pool
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
  • make the diving board spring you into the air
  • a toilet that flushes you to a secret area (possible easter egg)
  • kiddie pool
  • lifeguard chairs
  • high-dive platform
  • map event: someone pooped in pool and it drains the pool
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
vote for waterworld instead
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Link the actual main pool to the basement in a t trap rather than the boring lightning or pool cover traps that previously existed, those only really served to keep people out of the actual pool just open it like a giant trapdoor or collapse that can kill everyone in the boiler room below, probably make it generate a large audio cue that gives people some time to fucking book it. Afterwards permanently leave a gaping hole where the pool used to be so you can look over the area from the pool deck or jump down into. Tester room is safe from the trap. Could also make it similar to the hotel on rooftops where it might need bombs placed to collapse it beforehand and give innos certain areas they might be incentivized to defend or watch over

And for a hotter take, change the spawn so that either the doors become auto doors so stuff stops getting blocked or make it so the glass is breakable so there isn't an absurdly easy camp spot for innos to camp all game
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
One of the reasons Eclipse is my favorite map is that there are a ton of small vents and passageways. It makes playing a traitor quite interesting as you can slip away easily and plant c4 in less detectable spots. Having these also be accessible to innocent players also helps balance them out.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
this cat covering an entire room.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)