Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets make the ultimate version of Community Pool
Also since I can see deleted posts, here's an absurd suggestion:

Bring back the Wii remote, you coward.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-12-2022, 02:11 PM)Hillrop Wrote: Ok so leave ur suggestion for what i should add/change to community pool. It doesnt matter how absurd the suggestion is. If it is doable I will add it.
From IRL work experience - I +1 Bryan's poop in the pool map event, also snake in the pool. I think maybe other rooms behind the pool, more walls of some sort etc. The map itself is pretty open and empty besides the underground features.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
water at the bottom of the ladder like the christmas pool we have currently :)
hidden teleporter like on crummy cradle
i want the map designed like chernobyl with a nuke in the middle with a crutch being a defuser that sets off the nuke and kills everyone haha explosion funny lol
(12-12-2022, 05:35 PM)3mb3ry Wrote: water at the bottom of the ladder like the christmas pool we have currently :)
stop falling
i kinda like the map as it currently stands tbh
remove it. that map sucks donkey dick.
a T trap that summons a big fish mob in the water (like the alien on that other map, only with something aquatic like the fish enemy from half life). additionally, another T trap that closes off the pool area and pushes anyone on the margins into the water, forcing everyone in the pool room to contend with said fishy fishy. both traps would need to cost a significant amount of creds I figure & idk if there even is a version of that fish mob in this source, but it seems like a fun sort of goal for the T's to have. something should get added to the outdoor spawn area as well, it's kind of a big boring area that people camp in, could use something spicy (but only achievable later in the round, as not to fuck with people right when they spawn in), like summoning those combine units from the bank map only they're all in swimwear ready for a fun day at their favorite pool.