Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League Tournament
Lots of people in the community have been having fun with tournaments recently so i wanted prod around to see if anyone is interested in doing a team vs team  MOBA tournament in League of Legends mainly because:
1. I'm already tired of fps-based tournaments like ow2, csgo, and the upcoming valorant tournament that icey seems to be hosting, right now.
2. There was a recent update where the map had undergone minor changes (new walls and teleport gate)
3. Because I said so

Core setup:
All Random All Mid (Matches should range from 12m to 23m on average) It is a single lane map there are no different lane roles i stg
My current idea of organizing team strength should consist of:
Player's LOL level
Player's current rank
Player's believed to be deserved rank (if you say grandmaster im going to ca****** you)
Player's number of champions owned.
Main criteria in red

My main plan is to do a sorting of team captains like previous tournaments and randomize teams based on player strength.
I am potentially open to considering a few pre-planned teams if team strength is balanced enough with the rest of the roster; this is subject to change if there are too many issues for my small brain to comprehend.

P.S. quick research shows that to be elligible to play as a newcomer is that you reach at least level 3  after playing a few bot vs ai matches.
Also all of this stems based off of if we somehow reach a big enough headcount interested 
Also if you are interested, please provide information based off the criteria above along with your league username 
Please don't shitpost if you can kthx
I cant provide any monetary rewards for winning as i am a poor boi
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Level 301
Bronze 2
silver 4 Is my believed rank
shit idk the exact number but I own most.

Low key wissh i was there for the CSGO tourney but im here to beat some ass.
lvl 44
unranked
I own like 40 champs
[Image: skull.png]
I play OCE sadly playing NA is hell with the ping :(

[Image: image.png]
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
count me in

i dont play much anymore but

real
Me and @GCubed are ready to stomp top lane. We're in.
ew
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Gonna bump this
Also i'd prefer if there wasn't shitposting, I don't have the energy or patience right now to really differentiate between someone trying to be quirky or someone wanting to put their name in the bucket
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020