Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
told to kill myself unprovoked by a moderator
(12-16-2022, 08:32 PM)Wrom Wrote: -1 While I don't think that mini should have said that as staff, I've seen you say cry and other shit to get people to be mad at you or to fuck with other people.
I'm still struggling to see how that's A) relevant to this incident when I hadn't interacted with minime whatsoever in this specific case and have barely interacted with him in the past in general, or B) comparable to telling people to kill themselves
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
With how toxic Gmod is in nature combined with your previous actions, I'm surprised you haven't received any flak beforehand on this level. I get friendly banter and trolling, but it all comes to a point when you need to understand that you've crossed that threshold multiple times. Saying keep yourself safe is a bit extreme, but you must realize that you have warranted said reaction as well. At the end of the day it's just a video game meant for people to have fun, not argue and bicker. Use this situation as a moment of realization.

TLDR:

Why u hav to be mad? Is only gaem.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
I think this thread is unnecessary and could've easily been handled by dming Bryan or Nicol and having it dealt with that way. I think it's just easier to DM the Admins if it's something like this and skip the part where it can be turned into a public spectacle or drama spat. It's not necessary. But you did report something legitimate, so it is a valid reason to make it. That said, this seems pretty simple to me. It seems like it was a heat-of-a-moment thing from Mini and it slipped out with no malicious intent. It happens.

Minime acknowledged it wasn't appropriate to say, no one is really contesting that either. It was inappropriate to say. But I think it's as simple as something that won't slip up again. So I say an apology and everyone moving on is the move. Nothing more. Then we all have a good rest of the night.

As for you tiefling, some personal advice: I wouldn't try to antagonize or egg people on. While it may not be intentional on your part, it certainly comes off that way sometimes - like here imo. I can elaborate for you if you wish, lmk.

Also btw thread is locked, with blessing/request of TTT Admins. I'll let them say their piece to formally close it out

all of the above is my personal opinion
Formally closing this. 

Have talked with minime regarding this situation and they have issued an apology. Minime recognizes that this was not the correct way to act as a staff member. A strike will not be issued.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]