Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
told to kill myself unprovoked by a moderator
(12-16-2022, 07:35 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 07:31 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 07:30 PM)Jammin Wrote: -snip-
Again, no, this happened before the warning was given and I had not interacted with minime at all before this point.
Can you provide an unclipped video providing full context then? Yes he said keep yourself safe but I'm trying to validate that it was truly unprovoked.
It was before the warning about exploiting. All that really happened was a incind was thrown on me, ran into their placed T turret then found them crouch spamming behind door so I shot them and said it. While it wasn't appropriate to say it is what came out. While it was aimed more as a ' fuck you' as stoked said it wasn't right. 

and no tiefling I wasn't comparing saying 'keep crying' to 'kill yourself'.
can you please describe in detail how minime2001 used his power as moderator against the staff guidelines.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I thought this was joke? No way a post was made. Mini done nothing wrong.
im just saying
he lives with derp and laced and their cat theres no proof he didnt say that to one of them
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(12-16-2022, 07:38 PM)murl Wrote: at first I thought this report was tiefling staying in character as the unlikable person that constantly banters people

but I think I'm starting to realize you just have no social self-awareness? how do you act toxic towards people all the time and not expect someone to eventually respond to you like this? I think you fetishize being a victim tbh
me being "toxic" is telling people to keep crying when they complain about me, not telling people to kill themselves

(12-16-2022, 07:38 PM)VICE Wrote: can you please describe in detail how minime2001 used his power as moderator against the staff guidelines.
"Treat all the players including staff members of other Dinkleberg servers with the respect and compassion that they deserve, your job as a Staff is to moderate the community and be in touch with the players, not to disrespect them and make them want to leave the server."
From the staff guidelines
And like I said, if another section is more fitting then I ask gabe to move the thread accordingly
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
who is the hot sexy man who deleted my post
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
you say out of no wear.. but you says keep crying a lot of times before mini says that. so your lieing in your reasoning? something to think about.
(12-16-2022, 07:40 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 07:38 PM)murl Wrote: -

(12-16-2022, 07:38 PM)VICE Wrote: -

that they deserve
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
ty for doing this before i finished my dinks drama tier list.
former admin2
-1. The only solution to this is an apology and moving on. Anything more is excessive action. This is banter common in games like this, which can be competitive. Should it be frowned upon to say, yeah. Tiefling did not consent to the banter, so Mini apologizes and does not say it to her again. Then everyone moves on.

If this occurred with me on the server, and I knew the individuals were not friends, I would verbally tell the offender not to say that to individual again. Anything further is harassments guidelines.

this is also a gamemode where you can virtually end your own life, literally killing yourself. the meaning of the phrase is diluted. Said out of the gamemode, or consistently to the person, changes this.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]