Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
told to kill myself unprovoked by a moderator
eyyyyyy lets go! I thought I wouldn't get a Drama thread this week <3
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
Closed. Further replies will result in a +2 point (20%) warning.
[Image: unknown.png]
(12-16-2022, 08:00 PM)caribou Wrote: Closed. Further replies will result in a +2 point (20%) warning.
[Image: B50B5FFD-BDC3-45C7-9F5C-A75CA525D16A.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
(12-16-2022, 07:35 PM)Jammin Wrote: Can you provide an unclipped video providing full context then? Yes he said keep yourself safe but I'm trying to validate that it was truly unprovoked.
https://streamable.com/aucf61
black screen is when i accidentally alt tabbed
if staff wish to verify further, you can check the chat logs to compare when laced joined or any of the chat messages in the video to when i sent the "keep crying" PM to minime
(12-16-2022, 07:46 PM)^aethy Wrote: you say out of no wear.. but you says keep crying a lot of times before mini says that. so your lieing in your reasoning? something to think about.
again, i literally had not interacted with minime at all before this, the screenshot he posted is old logs that you can clearly see the dates of and the one time i said it to him AFTER this had happened
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Fuck off jump croucher you keep provoking people someones bound to snap at you stop playing victim andy card and grow up and move on if you think this is harassment you are a wussy
(12-16-2022, 08:19 PM)barracks bunny Wrote: Fuck off jump croucher you keep provoking people someones bound to snap at you stop playing victim andy card and grow up and move on if you think this is harassment you are a wussy
literally 0 interaction with minime before this point + staff should know better than to "snap" by telling people to kill themselves over nothing + jump crouching doesn't work
(12-16-2022, 08:09 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -snip-

I don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t read chat during that clip as well as it’s just the single round. To prove that it wasn’t warranted at all I would like to see a few rounds before just to know that you didn’t do anything to them at any previous round. As well as from the times I’ve seen you interact with people you can be very abrasive and antagonistic. Like people has said before I don’t think a strike is needed and everyone should just move on.
(12-16-2022, 08:24 PM)YourMateMurph Wrote: I don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t read chat during that clip as well as it’s just the single round. To prove that it wasn’t warranted at all I would like to see a few rounds before just to know that you didn’t do anything to them at any previous round. As well as from the times I’ve seen you interact with people you can be very abrasive and antagonistic. Like people has said before I don’t think a strike is needed and everyone should just move on.
I don't have footage from before those 2 minutes, but like I said staff can verify further by comparing chat logs from the video to the log of me sending the "keep crying" PM. The message I sent in the video says "el cucko".
shoulda just dmed bryan or sumthin
[Image: J6yUs0g]
-1 While I don't think that mini should have said that as staff, I've seen you say cry and other shit to get people to be mad at you or to fuck with other people.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod