Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
told to kill myself unprovoked by a moderator
(12-16-2022, 07:38 PM)murl Wrote: at first I thought this report was tiefling staying in character as the unlikable person that constantly banters people

but I think I'm starting to realize you just have no social self-awareness? how do you act toxic towards people all the time and not expect someone to eventually respond to you like this? I think you fetishize being a victim tbh
me being "toxic" is telling people to keep crying when they complain about me, not telling people to kill themselves

(12-16-2022, 07:38 PM)VICE Wrote: can you please describe in detail how minime2001 used his power as moderator against the staff guidelines.
"Treat all the players including staff members of other Dinkleberg servers with the respect and compassion that they deserve, your job as a Staff is to moderate the community and be in touch with the players, not to disrespect them and make them want to leave the server."
From the staff guidelines
And like I said, if another section is more fitting then I ask gabe to move the thread accordingly
[Image: gBkzZod.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: told to kill myself unprovoked by a moderator - by tiefling lesbian - 12-16-2022, 07:40 PM