Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mmm soup
Is this for attention ;/ -1 read a book or something dude?
-1 Negative ghost rider. The long short of it. You don't have the personality to be in a position of power. You're always trying to justify your end of the story and you can't see the other side that someone is bringing to the table. That's the spark notes of it.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
+1 i'm an accelerationist
-1 i don't think you are good fit for staff currently
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+0 because inactivity but I think this falls under a similar breath to Laced’s discord helper app. Objectively you’re a controversial figure, whether you wanted to be or not. I don’t think it would necessarily affect your ability to handle simple things like warns, RDM, etc. But if it involves anything with interpersonal relations here, there’s going to be a lot of bias on the table from various folks.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
so to start, im a +/-0. havent played with you enough to really know you, and also the trail of "drama" (maybe not the right word, but im going to use it for this atm) is sticking with you. while i do admire the tenacity, and it does show that you do want the job, but i would give it aa bit more time in between apps. it lets some of the issues kinda settle and allows time for people to see any active change.

That being said..... To the people who are on here being extremely critical and honestly downright rude. i dont see the point. if youre not going to be constructive, then why say anything at all. just leave your minus one and get out.
(12-22-2022, 03:38 PM)mmmmm concrete Wrote: I make a prediction that third time is NOT the charm with applying for staff. Women should NOT be staff. At least once a month we are delusional and cannot make rational decisions. However for this woman it would probably be more consistent with not making rational decisions based off of others reports. -1

i mean I’m 99% sure the woman part is a joke, but I assure you all humans regardless of gender identity, sex, race, etc. are going to be irrational at some point on a platform with any degree of anonymity, I would say gmod staffing is a game of “who can be the most rational in a place where rational thought usually has no existence” and some of those people are women. Any irrationally that comes from biological functions I feel is not going to be differentiated from the irrationally of people communicating on the internet
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(12-23-2022, 02:09 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(12-22-2022, 03:38 PM)mmmmm concrete Wrote: I make a prediction that third time is NOT the charm with applying for staff. Women should NOT be staff. At least once a month we are delusional and cannot make rational decisions. However for this woman it would probably be more consistent with not making rational decisions based off of others reports. -1

i mean I’m 99% sure the woman part is a joke, but I assure you all humans regardless of gender identity, sex, race, etc. are going to be irrational at some point on a platform with any degree of anonymity, I would say gmod staffing is a game of “who can be the most rational in a place where rational thought usually has no existence” and some of those people are women. Any irrationally that comes from biological functions I feel is not going to be differentiated from the irrationally of people communicating on the inter
The whole post was actually a joke
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
i honestly haven't seen any worrying behaviors from tiefling while in game in a hot minute +1
tonight would've been a lovely time for tiefling to have trusted role when we got bombarded by ghosting rdmers (which is like most nights)
-1 as you still have not changed and that is very noticeable through your actions on discord, forums, and in-game. My concerns are still valid and I do not trust you at all if I am being honest.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]