Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mmm soup
Ingame Name: tiefling lesbian

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101366371
Discord Tag: Ginger#6990

Time Played: 198 hours

When First Joined: Sep 07, 2022 4:25 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually from late afternoon to late night eastern time, I've played less late nights recently because I've been busy and tired but I will probably be on late more often again soon

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community: Handle reports in a fair and timely manner, issue awarns in the necessary circumstances, prevent hooligans and pranksters from causing problems and generally help maintain a safe and fun environment on the server

Why you want to help the community: TTT is fun and I want to help maintain one of the few active and decent servers left, and there are often times that I'm on when there are no other staff online where I would be able to handle issues that come up

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): NO.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17280
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17484

How did you find us?: It was the first server I joined that was active and didn't break my game when I started playing ttt again

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): UPS delayed the shipping of the printed form from my last app but it should be arriving in your mailbox shortly.

Other: I have previous staffing experience and am familiar with the report system, and all of my queues are good.
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
you've grown, a lot. i don't think the crouch spamming is an issue regardless of how annoying it was, you weren't given a clear answer for a long time and now you were, and you stopped.
personality wise- you've gotten better or i've simply just been exposed to you long enough, it's clear you're joking most of the time

im going to be a +1 based on what i can think of rn. i think you'll be fine, just remember to take it nice and slow w staffing and try to soften up a lil bit for guests
For reference: Your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:101366371 (since you have only included it on your very first application but not this one or your pervious one.)

I will eventually comment with something actually meaning full.
(12-22-2022, 01:44 PM)voidzz Wrote: you've grown, a lot. i don't think the crouch spamming is an issue regardless of how annoying it was, you weren't given a clear answer for a long time and now you were, and you stopped.
personality wise- you've gotten better or i've simply just been exposed to you long enough, it's clear you're joking most of the time

im going to be a +1 based on what i can think of rn. i think you'll be fine, just remember to take it nice and slow w staffing and try to soften up a lil bit for guests
In regards to guests, I do try to rein in my shitposting when new players are involved, but I will pay closer attention if it's an issue

(12-22-2022, 01:48 PM)chibill Wrote: For reference: Your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:101366371 (since you have only included it on your very first application but not this one or your pervious one.)

I will eventually comment with something actually meaning full.
Oops, fixed, thanks for the heads up
+1

We don't have that many Trusted that don't use a mic. You also have been denied twice yet you've always came back and tried again. I think you should have a chance since you been here for a while now. Also active on the forums and the discord which is nice.
i forgot about the mic thing, its not that deep but if u have one it'd be a lot easier to communicate and have somewhat established "dominance" in situations where guests are harassing ppl. they dont like to read chat etc, so if thats a possibility it'd be a great step
-1 absolutely fucking not.

been here a month & i've only seen awful behavior from you, literally absolutely nothing positive to say. Imo you should NOT possess ANY powers on the server even if the powers are minimal.

You target people, you make fun of people, you mock people, you argue with people over the smallest shit. Literally nothing makes me think that you deserve the rank of trusted.

At this point i only see you doing harm to the server with your behavior rather than any good. At this point this just seems like an attempt to gain some power to feel validated.

If you want to argue your case & maybe have me change my vote, PM me on discord PapaPlague#9454 & let's have a civil discussion about this. Until then, an INCREDIBLY strong -1

This may seem harsh but this is the impression that you have left me with & by making this application, you should be ready to accept all criticism.

EDIT: Spoke to Tiefling on Discord, called her out on everything i previously accused her of, gave her examples per accusation & only got responses of her trying to defend her disgusting behavior with very delusional excuses, ranging from flat out denying all of it, trying to downplay it & eventually blaming me for targeting her. 

IMO an absolutely delusional personality that should NEVER have any sort of power in any sort of situation. As stated she would only do harm to the server. There is not a single trait that would make her suitable for Trusted.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
I make a prediction that third time is NOT the charm with applying for staff. Women should NOT be staff. At least once a month we are delusional and cannot make rational decisions. However for this woman it would probably be more consistent with not making rational decisions based off of others reports. -1
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(12-22-2022, 03:38 PM)mmmmm concrete Wrote: I make a prediction that third time is NOT the charm with applying for staff. Women should NOT be staff. At least once a month we are delusional and cannot make rational decisions. However for this woman it would probably be more consistent with not making rational decisions based off of others reports. -1
Can you elaborate why you think that?
(12-22-2022, 03:55 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(12-22-2022, 03:38 PM)mmmmm concrete Wrote: I make a prediction that third time is NOT the charm with applying for staff. Women should NOT be staff. At least once a month we are delusional and cannot make rational decisions. However for this woman it would probably be more consistent with not making rational decisions based off of others reports. -1
Can you elaborate why you think that
No, I give predictions without explanations.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously