Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am bored
I am bored so I am making this. Some of my favorite games are on sale on steam rn and I would 10/10 recommend: 

V Rising $16. You're a Vampire in an open-world game. You build your own castle, you can convert NPCs into your own servants and command them, you fight a bunch of cool bosses, harvest resources, craft items/different crafting tables, craft weapons and armor, raid NPCs villages, etc. It just came out in May so it's still early-access and they are slated to release a massive update in early 2023. It's a great game, one of my favorites from the past year. Multiplayer too. 

ARK: Survival Evolved $5 - It's like Minecraft/Rust with dinosaurs, fantasy monsters, and other prehistoric animals. You have to hunt, harvest resources, craft items, weapons and armor, potions, build a base, tame dinosaurs, etc. Really fun, I always have a blast playing it. Lots of fun mods too. Here's a nice screenshot I have of the game at the bottom of the thread. 

Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition - $18(normally $45) - It's like a D&D inspired RPG game. It has a great storyline, quests, side quests, lots of classes(lot of cool class mods too), spells, combat, persuasion checks that can affect certain decisions, items, etc. Up to 4 players multiplayer.

Sea of Thieves $20 - You get to be a pirate... 

ok, that is all. Enjoy.
[Image: 2eda03b65d483a7edb80a19a146229ba.jpg]
Ok
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(12-27-2022, 04:07 PM)VICE Wrote: Ok
Ok
Thanks for the giveaway!
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
bioshock infintie like 10 bucks, buy it good game
former admin2
im in love with da coco
[Image: image.png]
I tried divinity but did not like it but I loved Witcher 3. Maybe it's the top down camera that made me drop the game?
erwrfegthgeme3w2jq1edhjbbuiewfbdyfioenurebygedwedhbfvgsyewihqshdaebugsfvyhiejwnfsvikopedjiopqrfehuprfehuierfqhuioperfhuifp
Vampire Survivors is like 5$ and also an amazingly fun game
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions