Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am bored
(12-27-2022, 10:18 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: if you're going to play ark btw don't play on the official servers or you will end up on suicide watch
[Image: pNVgBHq.jpg]
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
I just am about to finish up with Tales of Symphonia, highly recommend if you enjoy RPGs.

The whole franchise that has PC ports on Steam are on sale and the ones they have on Steam are some of the best ones in the series. The music is written by the same mastermind who did the Dark Souls soundtrack, Motoi Sakuraba!
(12-28-2022, 09:28 AM)Salty Wrote: I just am about to finish up with Tales of Symphonia, highly recommend if you enjoy RPGs.

The whole franchise that has PC ports on Steam are on sale and the ones they have on Steam are some of the best ones in the series. The music is written by the same mastermind who did the Dark Souls soundtrack, Motoi Sakuraba!
oooo I might pick that up, it looks interesting! Thank you! The music too will be great, that’s a neat fact
(12-27-2022, 06:07 PM)Mana Wrote: You have not truly played divinity yet if you haven't done barrelmancy
I have not done or seen this
(12-27-2022, 10:18 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: if you're going to play ark btw don't play on the official servers or you will end up on suicide watch
I never play on any servers other than private servers me or my friends buy lol. I like it that way bc it’s mostly PvE with PvP enabled to fuck around with each other. PvP sounds fun tho on actual servers, never really tried. I tried playing on official/unofficial servers before and didn’t really like it bc people would put random foundations everywhere and I couldn’t find a good place to build or do anything
stfu
Lobotomy Corp is on sale for 8.49 rn, roguelike scp management game. It's also part of an expanded universe so you should try it and grab its sequel Library of Ruina which is a more solid game aswell.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020