Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have I been upto
Hello Ladies and Gents 
    Some people maybe wondering where I have been, and to those who haven't well what's poppin! As it sits right now I have not been satisfied with myself recently for multiple reasons that include alcohol, bulimia, depression, my friendships among other things. While yes this is very personal and very sudden. I want the community to know what I have been upto so as not to worry. As it sits I have been trying to better myself not only physically by going to the gym (though I am not heavy I am not satisfied with my body). I have been trying to get into therapy to help me cope with some of my struggles. With all that said I am on xbox a little bit more. ASteelWaffle is the username for those interested. With that said I will try to be around as often as I can.
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
keep ur head up and enjoy the gym grind! its a good way to take ur mind off things
steel waffle unban 2024!!! +1
Keep your head held high bro. Working out at the gym is great for the body and mind. Stay up.
(12-27-2022, 11:48 PM)Damien Wrote: say the n word in the discord again it'd be really funny :3
How about you don't post shit like this it'd be really funny :3

Steel, you're doing great. I also started going to the gym a couple months ago and you'll love it once progress starts happening. Keep your chin up man.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Thanks for the update, good to hear from you. Stay safe.