unban timbo
+1 since the most annoying thing about you was the constant soundboard spam of the same 2-3 sounds, if you were to return permagagged it would be OK.
+1

This should be his final chance though.
People who never played with Timbo giving input lol.

1.) Timbo was never a "dickhead", he mic spammed hilarious sound boards.

2.) It has always been a mystery to me why people insist that paragraphs are needed for an appeal. He was permabanned for continuous mic spam, how the hell do you expect someone to write more than a few sentences for mic spam.

+1 For full unban, people have been banned and subsequently unbanned for much worse. Timbo's sound boards were never malicious and he was never a problem within the community save for the "mic spam.". Also, his ban took place during a time where, at least in my opinion, staff were overzealous with their staffing. I think the current guidelines and staff are much stronger than they were a year ago.

There's a reason a year ago there were weekly "Staff need to be transparent" or "Change this rule" threads blowing up.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(12-30-2022, 01:59 PM)jax Wrote: People who never played with Timbo giving input lol.

2.) It has always been a mystery to me why people insist that paragraphs are needed for an appeal. He was permabanned for continuous mic spam, how the hell do you expect someone to write more than a few sentences for mic spam.

+1 For full unban, people have been banned and subsequently unbanned for much worse. Timbo's sound boards were never malicious and he was never a problem within the community save for the "mic spam.". Also, his ban took place during a time where, at least in my opinion, staff were overzealous with their staffing. I think the current guidelines and staff are much stronger than they were a year ago.

There's a reason a year ago there were weekly "Staff need to be transparent" or "Change this rule" threads blowing up.

his mic spamming was never hilarious, it was literally the same three sounds 10 times a minute. He also wasn't solely banned for mic spamming, he was banned for ghosting; from what I remember he told everybody who his t buddies were in the round. nothing to do with how overzealous staff is, both of these things were enough to get you banned back then (no permagag at the time existed) and also now (permagag substitution for a ban on the other thing).

all that aside, he has been banned for a while, and I don't really care about alt evading that much to change that fact, but it's essentially been proven that if he returns he will keep mic spamming so a permagag sounds like a fair condition for getting unbanned
(12-30-2022, 01:59 PM)jax Wrote: People who never played with Timbo giving input lol.

Technically jax, many of us have played with him, except it was his alt "tony the shrimp" who during his time on the server between May and July had 3 spam related warns. (Spamming PMs to people, Mic Spamming annoying sounds and chat spam.)  

https://imgur.com/a/PsJvnSf This is an image of all the warns his alt "tony the shrimp" had gotten on the server, before he was eventaully banned for ban evading.
(12-30-2022, 01:59 PM)jax Wrote: 1.) Timbo was never a "dickhead", he mic spammed hilarious sound boards.

he soundboarded all the time and it was oversaturated.

(12-30-2022, 01:59 PM)jax Wrote: 2.) It has always been a mystery to me why people insist that paragraphs are needed for an appeal. He was permabanned for continuous mic spam, how the hell do you expect someone to write more than a few sentences for mic spam.

this seems ironic to me because any time I see you show up in ban appeal threads it's to whine about how people are replying
ape gang needs to come back.
+1 to a full unban with a permagag.

Dude's soundboard was funny sometimes but it got old quickly. If he didn't evade the ban I'd probably advocate for an unban without the permagag but since he did he's gotta be punished for it.
(12-30-2022, 02:45 PM)murl Wrote:
(12-30-2022, 01:59 PM)jax Wrote: 2.) It has always been a mystery to me why people insist that paragraphs are needed for an appeal. He was permabanned for continuous mic spam, how the hell do you expect someone to write more than a few sentences for mic spam.

this seems ironic to me because any time I see you show up in ban appeal threads it's to whine about how people are replying

You don't know what ironic means. Nothing in my reply constitutes "whining", simply crazy that people think unban requests require anything more than a few sentences save for when context of a situation is needed.
[Image: xdjlve.png]

+1 For full unban, people have been banned and subsequently unbanned for much worse. Timbo's sound boards were never malicious and he was never a problem within the community save for the "mic spam.".
Demented take tbh. 
People can get a pretty good look at his personality with the previous TEN ban appeals he has, including this one.

Just because you liked his soundboard, does not mean everyone liked it & personally i'd always find it very annoying when people spam a shitty soundboard that was ported over from an android apk made in 3 minutes.

There's a very valid reason to assume that the players + staff will recieve a long, truthful & heartfelt apology when you have been banned 10 times for absolutely stupid shit like constant mic spamming, ghosting & ban evading. I can only imagine how much time & staff resources he has wasted.
A braindead statement of "oooooh ooo aaaaaaaah  ape gang resurrection" is in no way any of those things. 

People have been unbanned for much worse but im 200% sure you're mostly referring to one time offenders or people that have been banned for way longer. From what i've read, this guy ban evaded for a substantial amount of time just some months ago. 

TL:DR - 10 bans 4 same shit = tru ape brain = negative iq = ur take = shit + schizoposting 2.0
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]