unban timbo
Ingame Name: Timbo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24536277

Who Banned You: Pretty much all of em

Reason For Ban: mic spam

Length of Ban: permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: ape gang resurrection needs all apes on board

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): yes, idk how to get those threads

Other: oooooh ooo aaaaaaaah
his last ban was roughly 2 years ago almost, might be worth a shot even though he has an extensive list of bans. i only looked at top one
bro WHAT 

i took the time to go through your ban appeals and looks like you were a massive headache to people all around, but more importantly, you were banned for reasons beyond micspamming as others have noted in your last ban appeal, as well as your previous one. I’ll wait to see what others consider, but who knows tbh.
Personally I am going to have to say -1, as someone that discovered you ban evading earlier this year.

Below are images of the original ban, the alt information and the ban on the alt. 
[Image: 2lFfuMZ.png]
[Image: 406dO3J.png]
[Image: SDab8S2.png]

Also for reference according to gametracker he first alt evaded in May of this year and by the time he was re-banned in July had almost 72 hours on the server.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
well…..

-1, you had ALL that time and you STILL ban evaded. maybe give it another year 

-slater
Tis the season for forgiveness. Play TTT and don't be a dickhead and don't alt evade.

+1
This ban appeal SCREAMS 'I will do it again'
-1 on this appeal, keep him banned.
Well it's been a minute, hasn't it Timbo?
It's important to preface that Timbo was banned on an alt a few months ago. He's effectively served a 6-month ban, not the over 13-month ban his ban history would imply.
Bear in mind too, there's a good chance he's simply on a different alt that our various server systems haven't been able to identify.
That being said, I think given a 1-month reduction to account for the alt, an unban WITH PERMAGAG would be fine. You've spent months banned before, and that clearly changed nothing.
I will not support any sort or form of unban that does not include a permagag - Timbo's micspam used to be good and fun, done in dead chat to not disrupt the game- but escalated into a defiant protest of staff not allowing the game to devolve into absolute anarchy, and protest of us gagging him whenever he would play loud/screeching soundboard that would cover up KOS's/etc.

Given the considerable time and effort Timbo took in the roughly 15 seconds taken to write this appeal, I have 0 confidence that this behavior won't continue. I would support Timbo messaging an admin to unban, allowing for a pgag to be applied - but I see nothing useful happening should his mic be turned back on.

For those unaware of Timbo's past antics, I present to you his full Ban History:
Note: Ban on November 25th, 2020 for crashing server was invalid - ban request here

Ban 1: Attempted Mass RDM
Date: March 4th, 2019
Issued by: @Avocado Toast
Evidence: Not Found
Original Length: Permanent
Unbanned: April 1st, 2019
Appealed: 1 (unsuccessful) 2 (unbanned)

Ban 2: RDM and Leave
Date: October 27th, 2020
Issued by: @thunderwalrusinnthebar 
Evidence: Not Found
Original Length: 1 Day
Unbanned: October 28th, 2020
Appealed: No

Ban 3: Micspam and Harassment
Date: January 2nd, 2021
Issued by: @LexiFox
Evidence: Ban Request
Original Length: 2 Days
Unbanned: January 4th, 2021

Ban 4: Micspam
Date: January 9th, 2021
Issued by: @KaptainLes
Evidence: Only found this comment, but at the time he had 4 AWarns for micspam and at least 12 gags for micspam
Original Length: 1 Day, upgraded to 1 Week on request from admin
Unbanned: January 17th, 2021

Ban 5: Micspam, Gag Evasion
Date: January 23rd, 2021
Issued by: @KaptainLes
Evidence: Here
Original Length: 2 Weeks
Unbanned: February 10th, 2021

Ban 6: Micspam
Date: March 6th, 2021
Issued by: @synthray
Evidence: Lost to time (original links on unban)
Original Length: Permanent
Unbanned: March 14th, 2021
Appealed: Yes, reduced to 1 week

Ban 7: RDM x2 and Leave
Date: May 9th, 2021
Issued by: @Battons 
Evidence: None logged
Original Length: 1 Week
Unbanned: May 16th, 2021

Ban 8: Micspam
Date: June 21st, 2021
Issued by: @Battons 
Evidence: 1 2 3
Original Length: 3 months
Unbanned: September 20th, 2021

Ban 9: Micspam & Severe Ghosting
Date: November 2nd, 2021
Issued by: @"Kizzy?"  
Evidence: Chatspam/warnlog, Ghosting
Original Length: Permanent
Unbanned: Ban is active
Appealed: 1 2

Ban 10: Ban Evasion
Date: July 21st, 2022
Issued by: @bryanbrr
Evidence: STEAM_0:1:645489460
Original Length: Permanent
Unbanned: Ban is active
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Someone doesn’t seem to have changed. Like stated previously, hasn’t learned from 10 bans, will never learn or try to stop. We don’t need more fucking dickheads like this anyways, we have Damien and slater
[Image: b_560x95.png]
10 bans since 2019? Bro collecting bans like infinity stones.

-1 low effort post. Like Kaiwan said, everything about this just screams "im a massive bell end"
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]