Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-31-22
As 2022 winds down, I just wanted to take an opportunity to thank the Dink's community for the memories (good, bad, and ugly ones) that I've been able to create and share with some of you.

For those of you who I've developed strong friendships with, thank you for being such a great group of people to be around; you all made a year that could've been extremely stressful and or miserable the exact opposite, and I appreciate all of you; a lot of you have held me accountable and that is the highest quality I appreciate, as it helps me grow as a person and prevent me from making mistakes that result in bridge burning (which I unfortunately still do sometimes).

To those who I have made acquaintances with, I hope you had a good year and I hope 2023 brings you the same; if it was the opposite, I hope 2023 is a better year for you than this year was. There are several new faces in here since I stopped playing so it's nice to see that new people (or some people who used to staff) are back and helping out. This community needs people like you there; keep doing your thing.

To those who I've unfortunately burned bridges with, I hope there can be a time when you can forgive my incompetence and maybe we could be acquaintances again if not friends at some point. It sucks when your actions lead to people cutting ties with you but when you're doing cringeworthy actions, things like this that happen. Ultimately, it is what it is though. I also hope your 2023 is a great year; just because we don't get along doesn't mean I hope you have a bad year, that'd be pathetic on my part.

All and all, I hope you all celebrate this New Year's either with friends or family and stay safe! Cheers to another year!
David
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
idk man thats kinda hetero
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
salty what the fuck
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
[Image: image.png]
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(12-31-2022, 11:08 AM)Forum Staff Wrote: [Image: image.png]

I thought nobody would decode the message... Looks like I was busted.
Gosh I love David. <3. Happy new years!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
shut up Salty!!
[Image: image.png]
=)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
i love you