[Image: unknown.png]
no
[Image: image.png]
-1 not genuine in appeal
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
-1 not enough activities on forums and discord, does not reach requirements, etc.

(01-01-2023, 01:12 PM)Carson Wrote: no
This isn’t helpful in anyway, and should be considered as shitposting. When you decide to make another reply, please consider being more constructive and contributing to the topic on hand. I’ll be issuing your first warning, Carson.
+1 he's clearly incredibly apologetic
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
Hi wilfrido, 

um, for correction it’s @unfortunatepossum that banned you. -1 i don’t think you have enough ban requests on the forums, sadly we will have to decline this and archive this thread until further notice. 
i lovd you

-slater
(01-01-2023, 03:13 PM)slater Wrote: Hi wilfrido, 

um, for correction it’s @unfortunatepossum that banned you. -1 i don’t think you have enough ban requests on the forums, sadly we will have to decline this and archive this thread until further notice. 
i lovd you

-slater
Idk I just typed the name while drunk
-1, you will be unbanned on tuesday. happy kraang
this is truly unfortunate. I cant belive you would do somehting so horible wilfy. Honestly, I expected better from you. Not gonna lie, I was gonna fully support your unban, but now I see what you have done, I cannot approve this unban.

Unban request has been denied.

Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(01-01-2023, 05:03 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: this is truly unfortunate. I cant belive you would do somehting so horible wilfy. Honestly, I expected better from you. Not gonna lie, I was gonna fully support your unban, but now I see what you have done, I cannot approve this unban.

Unban request has been denied.

The push or the rick roll?