Unban Request for Big Nasty
Ingame Name: blaze :] (formerly Big Nasty)
blaze :
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177131203

Who Banned You: Blakeman1

Reason For Ban: "just gonna go ahead and get rid of you" (trolling in voice chat if I remember correctly)

Length of Ban: Permanent 

Reason for Admins to Unban: The ban happened 7+ years or so ago, if I remember correctly. I got a ton of support to unban on my last appeal in 2019, but I guess the mods decided against it. I also don't think that what I was doing warranted a permaban, but I totally get the need for a ban. I was just doing some light trolling/ micspam to blow off some steam, but I get that what I did was immature and childish. I was fucking around with my friends, we came over from another server that I was admin on (a big reason why my other appeals were denied) but anyways, I'm 24 now, and I totally wouldn't be a problem player if I was allowed to come back on. It's been SO long, so I'm hoping that you guys would consider an unban.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No!

Other: Unrelated but I was recently diagnosed with Bipolar 1 disorder, and I struggle with that a lot (the medication I take fucks up your memory, so that's why I don't remember much of the incident that got me banned) but it would be great to have a new server to play on to keep myself occupied, since all of the communities I used to be part of have died.
blakeman ban lmfao

+1, 5 years is definitely long enough, just be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules and follow them this time around c:
also for context, after reading back through my old ban appeal, it was 7+ years ago, not 5, & I was micspamming and trolling, saying "this is a Christian server" a ton, while there was a "feud" between Wolves Vendetta (where I was staff) and Dinklebergs. Someone also mentioned that I got banned from another community for mass RDM, definitely not something I'd do nowadays! A lot can change in 7+ years, so I'm hoping that you guys could forgive me.
yeah unless something dark comes up you'll be easily unbanned. almost every ban from so long ago is lifted, just depends on when admins get a chance to look at this
SEVEN YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS????????

+1 even just typing this out is enough for me holy shit seven years
for reference
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
7 years is hella too long 

+1 for unban, from my understanding, It looked as though your ban from 2016 was cause of trolling and other stuff and for some reason your appeal from 2019 got denied without any reasoning. Anyways, I think an unban is very fair considering how long this has been.

Edit: I’m assuming the appeal was denied due to the dispute between WV and Dinks at the time and your involvement with WV

-slater
"blaze : Wrote:" pid='140198' dateline='1672786893']
also for context, after reading back through my old ban appeal, it was 7+ years ago, not 5, & I was micspamming and trolling, saying "this is a Christian server" a ton, while there was a "feud" between Wolves Vendetta (where I was staff) and Dinklebergs. Someone also mentioned that I got banned from another community for mass RDM, definitely not something I'd do nowadays! A lot can change in 7+ years, so I'm hoping that you guys could forgive me.
Wolves Vendetta lmao now that is a name I haven’t heard since ‘Nam 
+1 that was eons ago in Gmod time
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I was reading a lil bit more on the older unban thread, and I just wanted to say, I was in highschool, and very immature, I would sometimes go fuck around on servers that weren't my home server, and end up getting banned. I haven't done anything of the sort in YEARS. I'd like to think I'm a pretty mature and respectful player all around nowadays.
yeah +1, it's been a very LONG time and I think you deserve another chance to prove yourself